Chapter 3 - Babe ?

Once I got home I went into the kitchen to get some food.

“Hey Dylan” 

I turned round to see who called on me to see my my big brother Tristan and some of his friends. HIs friends were all about 23, same age as Tristan and their pretty much all my big brothers aswell. I have known them since I was little because once you are friends with Tristan you stay friends with Tristan. His friends names are Roman, Charlie, Liam and Tyler.

“Hey guys” I said back not knowing which one said hey

“Uncles going to bring back some food later for dinner” Tristan said

“Ok, but I need something to eat the now because I’m busy tonight”

“Where you going ?” Tyler asked

“Just going out” I said with my head in the fridge looking for food

“And where is out exactly ?” Charlie asked. Charlie has always been my favourite.

“I dunno, I’m just going to meet up with some friends” I say as I was heading upstairs with my food.

“Ok” they all say

Once I’m in my room I put the food down on my bed and put the t.v on. I watch Top Gear for a little bit and then head into the shower. 

Once I’m all dried I head out into my room in my underwear and choose my racing outfit for tonight. I get out my black t-shirt which has a cut in the shoulder and I wear my black jean/legging type things. I put on my black and white boots and reach for my signature leather jacket with my wolf sign on the back of it. 

Around the street racing community I was pretty well known and they decided to call me The Wolf since I didn't tell anyone my name and that I never really talked to anyone, I was always in the background. But that didn't stop me from winning all of my races.

I ran downstairs to make sure that everyone was gone and just as I was about to head out of the door I saw my uncles car pul into the drive so I quickly wrote a note saying ‘Went out, won’t be back till late, love ya Dylan’ and went out the back door towards my garage. 

I got out my all black helmet and jumped into my Black Porsche 911 Turbo S and drove to the meeting point of the race.

Once I got there everyone was already there so I just drove round the back and watched all the races until it was my turn.

“Tonight Ladies and Gentlemen we have a true racer joining us in our final race. She is the only female racer here tonight but will that intimidate her . . . I don’t think so because she’s The Wolf”

Everyone started cheering and that was my que to drive up to the makeshift starting line. I pulled my visor down so nobody would see my face and drove towards the start.