Camp Half-Blood

~*Estelle*~

I got a Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, (Percy brings stuff) some jeans, and more jeans, and shorts, and more shirts, and a sweater, and a jacket, and a vest.

I walked out of my room and said goodbye to my mom and dad. "Bye Mom, bye Dad!" I said. "Have a good time at Camp Half-Blood!" They said in unison.

And I was off. I took a cab, luckily no monsters attacked. My friend, the Bobby, Percy's girlfriend's step-brother, was my best friend. I might of-sort of-have a little crush on him, but anyways. We stopped at Bobby's house, and he was packed, he got in the car, and we drove off.

Bobby was the only other mortal that was allowed at Camp Half-Blood. I don't know what happened to Matthew, but I saw him once when I saw him the first time I met Bobby. You would think that I would've met Annabeth by now, but nope. The cab stopped at Camp Half-Blood, and I paid the driver, and he drove off.

Bobby and I were walking up Half-blood Hill when a girl that had a lot of makeup on (Drew) stopped me. "Sorry kids, the strawberry fields are closed," she said. "Well, we need to go through," I said, Bobby, nodded. "Sorry kids, you can't they are closed!" She protested.

"Okay, stop calling us kids, my name is Estelle, and this is my best friend Bobby!" I said. Her eyes got wide. "Estelle what?" She asked.

 "Estelle Blofis," I answered. "Percy Jackson's sister?" She asked, her eyes getting even wider. "Yeah," I said, I didn't like it when she said "Percy Jackson's sister," instead of Estelle. "Hey, I'm right here," Bobby said, waving his hand.

 "Oh, yeah, Annabeth Chase's little brother, both of you can go, and Estelle," she said. "Yeah?" I said. "We never had this talk," she said. "Okay?"

 I said and walked into Camp Half-Blood.

I was super excited to meet Percy's friends and girlfriend he talked about all the time. I memorized their names. Annabeth, Grover, Leo, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Nico, Jason, etc. I decided to show up in the Poseidon cabin and surprise him, as I saw him head that way. I ran.

I was sitting on one of the chairs, and he walked in. "Hey," he said. "Hi!" I said. He looked at me and did a double-take.

 "Estelle!?!" He asked. "Percy!" I said, excitedly. He wrapped me in a tight warm hug.

 "Ow, Percy I need to breathe," I said. He let go. "Sorry 'bout that, I'm just so excited to see you! I have  to introduce you to my friends!" He dragged me along where his friends were standing.

"Who's this? Omg! Is this Estelle!!!?!!!" Piper said excitedly. "Yup, here she is," Percy told everyone.

Annabeth, Piper, Percy, Jason, Leo, Hazel, Frank, and Grover all hugged me, Nico hugged a short hug, he barely ever liked physical contact, except with Will, yeah I heard. When they all let go, I said, "so what do we do first?" "We can sword fight, or dagger fight, or whatever weapon you have?" Piper suggested.

 "She doesn't have a weapon," Percy answered for me.

"Actually," I said, pulling out a pen. "I do." I uncapped it and out sprang a celestial bronze sword, with my name, Estelle, written on it. "I just woke up one morning with it!" I exclaimed.

~*Percy*~

Estelle has a sword! That's cool! But I don't want her to think she can go on quests. I went when I was 12, and I don't want my 10-year-old sister to have to go through anything like that, even when she is my age now.

"What, that's amazing!" I said. "Yeah!" Annabeth said in agreement. "It looks like mine, but your name is on it," I said.

 "Yeah, cool right?" She said. I nodded. Then I saw a boy, around Estelle's age come up, Bobby Chase. Annabeth's little step-brother.