SuperMarket!

Ryosuke's POV:

"Mom~ I will go to the supermarket, do you need anything?". I asked my sweet mother while wearing my jacket.

"Yes dear, take this paper please and this is the money". She give me the paper and the money.

"Why did I Ask?". I curse myself for asking her, because the paper is so long with different kind of stuff.

"Did you say something?". She asked me and I shack my head.

"N-Nothing mom, Ittekemasu". I rush to the supermarket.

I arrive to the super market and start shopping.

"Where is this thing?!~". I was looking at the paper until I dumped into someone which make him drop everything he was holding in his basket.

"Gomenasai I wasn't looking on the way". I apologize and help that guy with his stuff.

"No its my fault, Gomenasai, I was looking at the other way". That guy says and pick the stuff with me.

When I was about to take the Orange from the ground that guy suddenly touch my hand, I looked at him and he look at me as well, I blush and take my hand away immediately.

"G-Gomen". That guy apologize to me and I shack my head.

"N-No problem, Gomen I have to hurry". I take my basket and run away, I bet that guy kept looking at me until I disappear from his sight.

I tried to forget about what happened and continue shopping.

"Ah! I found it finally but.....Why so far?~". I tried to get that thing but unfortunately I am too short to bring it.

"I will...get you". I tried to catch it but suddenly an arm catch it before me, when I turn around to see who it is, I was surprised, more like embarrassed.

"Y-You??".

That guy was just so close to me, I looked down and blushed while take a big step back, trying to be as far as I could from him.

"I think you want this right?". That guy asked and I nodded, he get closer to me and put it in my basket, I looked at him as he smile to me and walk away.
"What's with him?". Was the first thing came to my head, I looked at him as he walk away, I sighed and complete my shopping.

At the counter, I was fighting myself to hold the basket, it was full of stuff.

"Oh no I will----". I didn't believe that! that guy helped me to pass my basket to the counter before it fall!

"Wow!". I said it too loud that all the people there looked at me, I cover my mouth with my hand and apologize, Oh No it's so embarrassing.

"A-Arigato". I bowed and thanks him, he just smile to me and said. "Any time"....

When I finish I take the stuff bags, but before I go I heard the counter man say "Nakajima-san, Hope you came next week too". and he answer "Thank you, I will came of course, the same day".

"Oh~ So he is Nakajima~, Wait? Nakajima what? What is his name? he will came next week? at the same day ? Ok ". I really wanted to know him, Wait!!! What happened to me??.....

Suddenly, I heard someone call my name.

"Yamada-San". Oh he is my Father friend at work, I start to talk with him about some stuff.

********************************

Yuto's POV:

"Mooooooom~ Noooo~". I really hate that when they give me that paper with full of house needed.