Coming in Contact

The loud truck noises had woken me up from my slumber. I rub my eyes and check the time, it's 8 AM.  I look out the window, and I see a moving truck pulling into the driveway of the house across from me. I was shocked! That house has been on the market for 2 years now, no one in the neighborhood had expected anyone to buy it. I smirk and head downstairs, to complete silence. I see a note on the fridge. " Isa, I have a business trip. I'll be gone for about 3 months while in Italy. I left you my credit card, the pin number is on the back. It should last you three months for groceries and other things. Love you, Mom" I sigh and put the sticky note in a drawer. My mom is hardly home. It sucks, but i've learnt to get used to it. I run upstairs and change. I have on mom jeans, a sweater with a collared shirt under it, and converse. When I get into my driveway, I see my neighbors. The only person that catches my eye is their daughter. She was beautiful. She had strawberry blonde hair, sweatpants, and a Harry Styles shirt on with a box in her hand. I shake my head, and build up the courage to go introduce myself. "Hey! I'm Isa. I live right across the street." I say, holding out my hand for a handshake. "Hey. I'm Noelle. Nice to meet you." She shakes my hand. I feel butterflies in my stomach. " I like your shirt. Whats your favorite song of his?" I ask. " Definitely Cherry, you?" I smile. "I love that one! All though, my personal favorite is Carolina." She nods. " Good one. Nice meeting you, Isa." She picks up the box and walks inside. Wow, i've never really been attracted to a girl before. I've always thought I was straight. Maybe I should text Luna, she might be able to help me. I grab my phone and text her. "Hey Luna.. I need help."