Chapter 1

The worst thing to ever happen on this planet is, best friends falling for each, he believed that. Or maybe, trying to make himself believe so...

"Hey, I heard awful things about you, Jungkook."
Hoseok came up with a weird matter to discuss with. Jungkook looked up while he was working on his computer, being a bit startled.

"From any army?"
Namjoon stared up with curiosity.

"No, from Bangtan-Pd."

"What?"
Jimin asked. He was sitting right next to Suga, putting his arm over his shoulders, leaning to his right chest and face almost near to his chin.

"You sent an petition for making our videos further on WITHOUT YOU DANCING?"

All were quiet for a second, and hyungs bursted out of laughter, probably Suga laughed at his highest limits hearing that nonsense seeming joke.

"Jungkook sending that petition is as unreal as Taehyung hating his family."
Jin said.

"Right! That cannot happen, then did Bangtan-Pd messed up with me?"

"Of ourse. Jungkook loves dancing more than anything, so much that he can forget eating for that."
Jin stood up and stated.

"Eating? Eating, hyung?"
Jimin stood up and wrapping his arms around Jin's shoulders, smilingly he continued, "Hyung, he loves dancing more that his future wife, only God knows what will he do in his first night!"
The hyungs and Jimin laughed looking at him.

While Jungkook was staring at the floor, without any expression he said, "but..."
All paused their laughter,

"But?"

Jungkook looked up to sigh and looked down back again.
"But, it's true."

"What?"
Hoseok straightened himself.

"It's true that I sent that petition."

"You mean..."
Suga no longer could sit down and watch.

"Yes, it's true, that I am NEVER DANCING AGAIN."

Right then, Taehyung came in. He heard it when he was entering their practice room.

"What are you saying?"

"What?"

"Are you drunk?"
All asked.

"Jungkook, don't joke around."
Hoseok stated.

"I am not."

Taehyung just entered with hearing faint confused conversation among his band members.
"What are you talking about?"

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, his eyes were swelling like that bullied lonely middle grade student, his lips were clattering and his hands were tightly holding each other.

"Jungkook..."
Before he could say anything, Hoseok said,
"Taehyung, ask him not to say such things."

"Jungkook."

"Please, don't say it like that."
Jimin asked, his voice had heaviness of concern.

"Jungkook."
Taehyung's deep voice uttering just one word, a name, his name, the one standing right in front of him, with speechless face, which was looking only at Taehyung, longer than a minute, to find something. Then, that fell down.

His tears, crossing his thin cheek, near his lips. He looked down to hide it. Standing up, while pressing his hand on the chair he was sitting, he walked out of the room.

"Jungkook wait!"
Hoseok followed him. Others followed too.

Taehyung turned to the door, "Jungkook." Just his name again. He did not. Follow.