PETER PARKER - ALPHABET TAG (SFW)

Pairing: Peter Parker x ReaderCredit: The-broken-halo-writer > TumblrWarnings: No

Credit: The-broken-halo-writer > Tumblr
Warnings: No

☘︎

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Peter likes to hug you or he will grab both sides of your face and look into your eyes.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

You and Peter live in the same apartment building. You met when he first moved in and since a lot of the people who lived there were mostly older, you only hung out with each other.

He would be the bestest friend! He would always be there for you, anytime you needed him and knows everything you like and love.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Peter loves to cuddle with you. Usually, you both will be on his couch or bed. If you're on the couch, he will be the big spoon and you will be the little one.

One the bed, Peter will lay on his back and you will lay your head on his chest.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He would love to settle down. Especially with you. He doesn't do much cooking and cleaning, but for you, he'll do anything.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

I feel like Peter would either send you a text or give you a note. He would be too scared to you see your reaction and if he did, he knows he would run back into your arms. No matter the reason for the breakup.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He would probably want to marry you as soon as you graduate high school. He knows you're the one for him and he is deeply in love with you.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Peter absolutely takes his time when it comes to you. He is scared, if he gets too aggressive or upset with you, he'll lose you. He's so soft and gentle with anything that has to do with you.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

He loves hug! He will hug you any chance he gets. Again, he's gentle with you. So his hugs feel like your floating on air.