! violent !

Full Name Ashton Jamie Wesley Nickname Ash Age 17 Gender Female Sexuality  Bisexual  Birthdate April 22nd Zodiac Sign Taurus Height 6'5 Weight 126

Full Name
Ashton Jamie Wesley

Nickname
Ash

Age
17

Gender
Female

Sexuality
Bisexual

Birthdate
April 22nd

Zodiac Sign
Taurus

Height
6'5

Weight
126.3 lbs

Personality
Ashton is honestly pretty chill. She doesn't really go out of her way to be chaotic, but if you approach her and start something or she's just in a really bad mood, likelihood is she'll punch you in the face. She's extremely prone to violence and it's given her a pretty bad reputation around both the school and the community.

Likes
violence, her friends, volleyball, basketball, smoking, skateboarding, singing, and playing guitar.

Dislikes
the jock stereotype, bullies, people starting stuff with her, teachers, and people telling her what to do.

Role
delinquent/guitarist

Occupation
student/guitarist

Friends
none

Enemies
the school bully

Backstory
Ashton grew up in a household where violence is the normal. Everyone in her house is constantly fighting over the smallest things so she had to learn how to fight if she wanted to survive there. But since she grew up with violence as a solution at home, she uses it as a solution at school too. she's always in trouble for fighting, though the school is too lazy to suspend or expel her. She got worse when entering highschool since it's when she began to get bullied for her masculine build and name, the girl having probably the shortest temper you'll find.

Others
she's often mistaken for a dude and is on the girl's volleyball and basketball teams.

Crush
open

Smut or no
yes

Turn ons
virgin

Turn offs
anything gross/weird

Dom/Sub
Switch (Mainly Dom)

  Crush open Smut or no yes Turn ons  virgin Turn offs anything gross/weird Dom/SubSwitch (Mainly Dom)