One Call Away

Emily's P.O.V:

I told Nick before I left The Next Step that I would always be 'one call away'.

Nick's P.O.V:

I'm really worried because Emily left me and I don't know who should go to Nationals, sitting here in the office I can't help but think I need to do something because A-Troupe and B-Troupe are in Studio A having a fight over who gets to rehearse there. I'm fed up: I need to ring Emily.

Nick FaceTimes Emily:

"Hey Embo I need your help, everything is going crazy without you here." Says Nick looking overwhelmed.

"Nick what's up? You look really tired." Says Emily looking concerned.

"Who actually needs sleep when you have A-Troupe and B-Troupe." Says Nick.

"What's so bad about them Nick?" Asks Emily.

"Did you not read your messages?" Questions Nick.

"I did, I wanted to talk about that because 'I'll be there to save the day'." Says Emily.

"Umm please help me then!" Exclaims Nick.

"Ok so A and B-Troupe both want to go to Nationals and you don't know who should go?" Emily says.

"Precisely, you are correct! Please come back!" Says Nick with his head in his hands.

"You know Nick, I can't come back for you but I have a solution because "I just wanna see you smile'." Emily says.

"What is this solution then, I'm fed up of all the arguments, Embo." Says Nick.

"Your solution is what Miss Kate did when there was TNS East and West." Says Emily.

"What?" asks Nick.

"Get each troupe to choreograph a routine, give them a week, give A-Troupe Studio A and B-Troupe Studio 1." Emily explains.

"That's good, but who would judge though?" Asks Nick.

"Me, of course!" Says Emily.

"Does that mean that you're coming back?" Asks Nick, looking hopeful.

"I will come once a fortnight. To see how you're doing." Says Emily.

"Well, that's better than nothing, thank you Embo, I wouldn't be able to get anywhere without you." Says Nick.

"There's one thing I need to tell you," says Emily.

"What's that?" Asks Nick.

"'No matter where you go you should know you're not alone', sometimes you need to ask me that's fine." Says Emily.

"Well thank you that means a lot," says Nick.

"It's all good I will come in this time next week." Says Emily.

"Ok I better go attempt to stop the shouting between the troupes," Says Nick.

"Ok bye!" Says Emily ending the call.

✰✰✰

Published On: Saturday, 10th October 2020

Word Count: 416

Written By: tnsxatroupe

Edited By: MissEurovision