Chapter 6 🦕

Hey y'all! Welcome back to our story Keeping Up With the Swype House! pls follow @bradd.isonforever and @braddison.easterling on instagram and tik tok <3

dixies pov-
Unfortunately I can't go to the party because I feel like shit. I really want to go. I called Griffin because I missed him.

*switches to the new sway house*
griffins pov-

I felt my phone vibrate and I saw it was Dixie so I immediately went to my room for a more quiet space.
Dixie- "Hey baby"
Me- "Hey what's up"
Dixie- "I'm just sitting here. I really wish I could go."
Me- "Why can't you just come?"
Dixie- "Well I feel like shit and the stench of sweat and alcohol probably won't help"

I felt really bad for Dixie. I wanted my girl with me for this exciting night. But it's what's best I guess.

Me- "I'm sorry babe. But hey if you feel better please please come."
Dixie- "Trust me if that's the case I PLAN ON IT."

I heard a knock on my door. "WHAT?"
I assumed it was Bryce or one of the guys but it was some random girl.

Random Girl- "Hey cutie!"

Dixie- "Tf-"

I have no idea who this. "I don't know who you are but feel free to leave my room."

Random Girl- "Cmon let's have some fun"

"No Im having fun right now talking to an amazing girl. So please leave my room before I call an escort to kick you out."

The random chick left my room and I was finally at peace.

Dixie- "Actually I'm feeling much better. So i'll be there soon."

"That's my girl."

*switches to damelios house*

dixies pov-

After I literally witnessed a girl try it on MY MAN. I didn't care how I felt I'm going. I searched for a hot outfit making a big mess. But I finally found a short lace crop top and a pair of jean shorts. I quickly changed and straightened my hair and I flew out the door.

bryces pov-

I sat by the bartender waiting for somebody to come. I took a few drinks of my beer and then I saw Addison walk in. Wow. I couldn't help but stare. I felt Josh and Quinton come behind me.
Josh- "Hey wipe your mouth you got a little drool there."
I ignored whatever he said. She made eye contact with me and I looked down and blushed.

Josh- "Damn you are a major simp."

"If I said otherwise I would be wrong."

Quinton- "And he's not denying it. Wow."

I just laughed it off and continued to talk to the guys.

addisons pov-

As I walked in with Mads it was crazy. She went by Jaden and I decided to third wheel until I had the guts to talk to Bryce.

Jaden- "So Addison how are you enjoying your first LA party?"

"I don't know nothing really happened yet so I'm not sure."

Mads- "Well Bryce was definitely enjoying the view when she walked in."

I started blushing a lot. Jaden playfully punched my leg.

Jaden- "Okay so what's your guys ship name?"

"Pardon?"

Mads- "Add- Bry- Bra- Braddison!"