No Party in This Dojo

It was October 25th.  Very close to Halloween. The dojo students thought it was time to plan a Halloween  party. Hawk, Miguel and Tory Walk into the dojo's office.  John Kreese looks at them from his desk.  "What do you guys want?" Kreese asks.

Miguel answers, "Sensei, we were wondering if it was okay to have a Halloween party in the dojo. You, know decorate it and play music?"

Kresse glares at his students and snarls. "Absoutely not! This is a dojo  not a party palace. Besides, Halloween sucks! Dam holiday should be oulawed." Kreese took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes.

Hawk looks at Kreese, "But Sensei, we thought----

"I said NO!" Kreese yelled. "Now get the hell out of my office." 

Hawk, Miguel and Tory leave.  They are shocked at their Sensei's behavior.  "What's wrong with him? " Tory aksed.  

Hawk shrugged, "Don't know, sure was pissed."

Miguel shook his head, "No I think he was upset, maybe even sad. Did you see him rubb his eyes, looked like he was going to cry."

"No way, Sensei would't cry. Why would he cry anyway?" Hawk asked.

Miguel answered. "Something bad couldn've happened to him on Halloween."

"No, I think Sensei is just a mean old man who don't want kids to have any fun. " Tory said.

Hawk nodded.  The three students left the dojo.

John Kreese overheard their conversation from his office.  Miguel was right, something tragic did happen on Halloween.  It was all his fault. Sensei Kreese remebered his students at the dojo in Pittsburgh Pa.  That awful night.  To this day 15 years later, he still has nightmares.  He would give anything to go back to that night and stop the tragic events from happening.