Chris x Steph

Side note: This ones short and somewhat old- Literally just copied and pasted from the word doc lmao. Hollary belongs to a friendo of mine. Steph belong to moi.

---Enjoy---

Chris: "Steph! Steph!!" I call out to her after a murdering spree of an Army of A-Virus infected people. I continued to call out Steph's name, worried if she was gone or infected. I tried the intercom "Chris to Steph! Steph, do you read!?" Just a few statics I could only hear, I groaned. I heard my name be called by a familiar voice, "Steph..?" I turned around to the sound of the voice.

Steph: I ran to him, like my life depended. My glasses tinted with blood, hair fallen from my bun, "Chris!" I yelled, almost crying of joy, finally seeing him after the A-Virus infected attacked us two.

Chris: I lifted her up as she jumped into my arms.

Steph: Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pressed my lips onto his.

Chris: Widening my eyes to the sudden kiss from Steph, then smiled into it. She pulled away and jumped down, I looked at her confused.

Steph: "Sorry.. Th-That was sudden..." I blushed slightly, looking away while, taking off my glasses and cleaning them with a cloth.

Hollary: I signaled Chris to kiss Steph again, 'They are perfect for each other. Come on Chris, just kiss her properly!' I thought

Chris: I noticed that Steph was walking away, "Wait, Steph!" Only a small questionable hum I heard from her before pulling her in then kissing her passionately, cupping her cheek. I felt her arms wrap around my neck, her hand moving up to my hair.

Steph: Moving up my hand to his hair, I felt my cheeks burn up, I smiled then pulled away for a breather. My eyes met with his, his eyes full of love and affection.

Chris: "I love you, Steph." I smiled, still holding her by the waist. I saw a smile form on her lips.

Steph: "I love you too, Chris"