3. Sophomore year

Bella Thorne and Cameron Monaghan are the twins.

I went in to school knowing I would have gym today. This was good because I could see who are new coach was. It was my last class of the day though. I saw my two friends one was on the baseball team and the other was my lab partner last year. They just so happened to be twins.

Cameron was the first basemen on our team. The two of them were in my first two classes and gym class. Cameron was also very excited to find out who our new coach was. I asked him if he had heard anything and he shook his head no.

All of our team was talking about who it could be at lunch. We all figured it was someone older like our coach already who was forty. All of the players either had gym at the end of the day or next semester.

After lunch I went to my next class and I had no patience so I almost just went to the bathroom to find out who the coach was. By the time I finally got to gym class we had to go change before going into class. Three boys in our class were on the team.

When we got in there we say who it was. Dylan James. I had really realized I was gay last year because I found multiple guys attractive and I wasn't into girls physically. I saw him and he was so attractive. At this point I was already 5 foot 8 inches. He was only about two inches taller then me.

All three of us who saw him were so excited. He had us start by walking around the track outside. When we go back inside he asked who was part of the baseball team Cameron, Ryan, and I raised our hands. He tells us to start shooting basketballs. Everyone does and he pulls the three of us over asking what positions we play which was 1st base, right field, and I played catcher.

"We will have fall games this year so we will start practice in the middle of September." He told us. This was suprising because last year we weren't able to play fall games.

Gym had become my favorite class after that. There was a few times that he started sweating because he did the workouts with us unlike most gym coaches. When he started sweating he would pick up the bottom of his shirt to wipe his face showing off his abs. All the girls were so attracted to him. I thought he was sexy too.

Bella watched me as I watched him and grabbed my shoulder. "He's hot isn't he?" She asked me.

I stared at her. "What- uh are you-um what are you talking about?"

"Benji I see you looking at him I mean he is very sexy. But isn't he straight?" She asks me.

"I'm not- I mean he is but I don't know." I looked at the ground.

She grabbed my hand "its ok if you like guys."

"I can't like guys, not when I play baseball. Nobody wants someone gay in the locker room with them. In the showers with them."

She hugs me "my brother wouldn't care. Neither do I. I'm happy as long as your happy it doesn't matter who you like."

"Thanks Bella."

We started baseball practice soon and Dylan would work with me throwing , more or less, and would work with the pitcher and me specifically. When we started playing games he was very supportive of us.

In November we had parent teacher conferences. My mom and sister came  and were excited to meet my gym/ baseball coach. They had to go in order of the classes I take. My mom also got to meet Cameron and Bella. When we got to the end my mom got to meet Dylan James she thought he was cute too. I saw her bat her eyes and lick her lips. She hadn't been with anyone in five years so she needed to date but not him.

Bella saw this too and she pulled me out of the gym. We went outside to get some air. Finally my mom came out talking to Dylan and she said she would call him. The fact she had his number gave me a headache. I went home and took a shower that burned my skin. I was so mad.