The First Meeting

Zedd's POV.
I think I'm lost, great now what? First I lose my father, then my village and  now I'm lost. Anyways as I was swimming through the sea looking for a place to sleep. I heard someone talking. I swim towards the sound and I see a techno troll. As I swim closer to him. He sees me covered in blood from my father. He looked terrified and he backed away as I came up him.

"S-stay back", he studdard.

"I am not going to hurt you. I just need  a place to sleep. I got my father's blood on me when he was killed.", I explained. He calmed down and smiled.

"Come with me.", he said as I followed. He led me to his home. My eyes widened to see that he was the king of the techno trolls. I bowed down as he turned around.

"Forgive me your majesty. I did not know that you were royalty." I said looking down. "Don't be sorry I don't mind." He said as I got up. We went into his palace. I cleaned up and went towards him. He turned to me and said," I'm Trollex." "I'm Zedd." I said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you." He said. He looked cute. But I think I'm going to bed. He showed to me to a room and said that it was mine to keep. 

I feel asleep thinking about my confession to him because I feel like he is actually my soulmate.

______________________________________

Next chapter is soon. Sorry if it was short. See you later. Also I will do some ask and dares so if you have any questions or dares comment them down below. Bye.

Trollex, Zedd, Poppy, Barb, Delta, Trollzart, Quincy.