Chapter One - Sooner Or Later

Ed practically carried me to his flat, which was on the outskirts of London, like mine, but a couple miles away. We giggled and tripped and laughed the entire way down the back road.

"Here we are," he breathed when we came to the back entrance of a huge complex.

"You live here?" I sputtered.

"Yeah, wanna take a look?" He asked.

"Sure," I shrugged, pretending not to care that he lived in probably one of the biggest buildings this far from the city.

He led me inside the back door, and up about six flights of stairs, until we were in a hallway. Ed pulled keys out of his pocket, and fumbled drunkly to open it. It finally came open, and he pulled me in, hand in hand.

"This is it," He scratched his head nervously, further messing up his red hair.

"It's nice," I smiled, going closer to him.

"Yeah, I guess it is," he grinned, pulling me closer.

I stood on my tiptoes to look him in the eye, and he leaned down to kiss me softly on the lips. He had his hands in my blonde hair, and I reached up to run my fingers through his. It was soft.

The kiss depened, and before I knew it, I was pressed against the wall, legs wrapped around his hips. Ed unzipped his hoodie, and I pulled off his shirt. I felt him fiddle with the buttons on my own, and I pulled back to help him. With a few quick pulls, my shirt was off. He pulled at my cotton tank top, and I raised my arms to let him remove it. He discarded it to the floor and leaned back in.

"Ed," I interupted.

"Yeah?" He breathed against my lips.

"Do you have...?"

"Who cares?"

~~~~~

Hours later, at about four in the morning, we lay in bed, only half awake, but fully naked, and still fully drunk.

I faced away from him as he toyed with my blond hair subconsciously.

"Ed," I say.

"Yeah, love?" He replies in his cute Halifax accent.

"Should I stay the night?" I asked, even thought the night was almost over. "Or should I go?"

"Stay, we aren't done yet," he whispers in my ear, and I shiver happily.

I roll over to face him, and press my lips softly to his.

"You're so beautiful," He comments, mid kiss.

"Mmm, so are you," I smile.

"Really? Even with the ginger hair?" He joked.

"Absolutely,"

~~~~

I woke up in a sun filled room feeling thoroughly hungover. My head hurt like a bitch, and the light wasn't helping.

Beside my intense hangover, where was I?

I sat up and looked around, only to be hit with a round of nausea. I lay back down and ignore it.

The room was empty aside from the bed and clothes scattered everywhere. But some of the clothes were mine.

I rolled over and looked at the night table, and saw a note written in scribbly boy hand writing.

"Paige-

I had a great time last night, but, sadly, I have to go to work. I didn't want to wake you, but I should be home around three, so you can stay if you want. Call me when you get this, -Ed"