after school !! ♡

no ones POV
joe and ranmaru went back to the apartment while sara and anzu went to the mall.

"you look really tired" joe said to ranmaru while they were walking back home. "is it that obvious?" he asked. "yup! but anyways im tired too so we can nap when we get home" joe told him. "the party at the weekend is gonna be interesting..." ranmaru said. "hell yea it is! i bet theres gonna be alotta drama! i heard midori and his gang are plannin to sneak in" joe said. "god thats gonna be chaotic.. im just gonna watch" ranmaru said and smiled. "yeah that w-" before joe could finish his sentence he bumped into a street pole and fell over. ranmaru burst out laughing. "are you alright??!" ranmaru asked while giggling. joe laughed along with him. "i guess so ! help me up!" joe said. ranmaru reached his hand out and helped joe up. "you're so clumsy sometimes" ranmaru said. "sometimes is an understatement 'maru!" joe said and did finger guns.

they arrived home and went straight to joes bedroom. joe had a double bed and a ton of blankets and stuffed animals. joe and ranmaru got into the bed and cuddled. ranmaru hugged joe and joe put his arm around ranmaru. ranmaru let his head rest on joes chest and they held hands. ranmaru closed his eyes and fell asleep. joe was about to fall asleep until he realised how adorable his boyfriend looked while sleeping. so he admired him for a good 30 minutes until he fell asleep.

ranmaru woke up a few hours later, joe was still sleeping. ranmaru got up out of joes arms and sat up. his hair was messy and it was hard to open his eyes. he looked at joe and smiled. he kissed his cheek and joe immediately woke up. "hi baby!" joe said and pulled ranmaru in for a hug" ranmaru was a little surprised he woke up so fast but he hugged back.
joe looked into ranmarus eyes and ranmaru looked into joes. then joe leaned in to kiss him. they shared a small kiss then laid down again.
"what time is it?" joe asked. ranmaru checked his phone. "5:41pm" we only slept for like two hours.

joe was bored so he decided to tease his boyfriend. "i love you 'maru! you're adorable" joe said to ranmaru. ranmaru blushed and giggled "you too, joe"
joe kissed his cheek and said "you're really pretty babyyy"
ranmaru blushed even more then hid his face as he was embarrassed. joe cupped ranmarus face then kissed him. ranmaru got really flustered then burried his head into joes chest.
joe giggled then played with ranmarus hair

i forgot this was a highschool au goodbye