005

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Jimin's POV

As I reached my class, the professor was no where in sight as he hasn't come yet and the class was almost full. I looked around the class, looking for an empty seat.

I spotted an empty seat which was right beside Evelyn, I made my way to the seat. Evelyn was on her phone playing some game with one headphone in her ear.

"Can I sit here?" Right after I finished my question, she immediately nodded, not even sparing a second to look at me since was so occupied by the game flashing on her screen. Nevertheless, I pulled the chair and sat down, putting my things away as I glanced at her screen to see what game she was playing.

It was a game I liked.

I leaned closer to her as I asked, "Playing games?" She finally removed her eyes from the screen and spared a glance, flinching before moving her body away from me.

"W-why are you sitting here? Can you sit somewhere else?" The girl spoke as she kept backing away, trying to move as far away as possible from me.

"Do I have a choice?" I replied, and she looked around the class only to see all the seats taken and the class full. She looked back at me, removing her chair from me- if that's even possible.

"Don't come near me, it's not a warning, it's an order." She spoke firmly before bringing her eyes back to the flashing screen, playing her game.

Just then, the professor came in, I looked at Evelyn and from the looks of it, she didn't see him walk in. I quickly leaned towards her and pulled down her phone under the table so the professor doesn't see it. The girl looked ready to shout at me, opening her mouth but no words came out when she saw the professor, she looked down while biting her lip.

The professor went to the front, and I finally released her phone, leaning back in my chair.

"T-thanks...." The girl from beside me murmured, my only response was a smile.

She'll accept me someday...

Then, the professor started the class.

Jungkook's POV {Thursday 02:30PM}

I had just finished class, I was going to find my silver-haired best friend Jimin but he had a guest coming over, causing him to leave early. Yuna called, saying she was busy, and that dumbhead was at work.

I was strolling down the hallway by myself, the school was quite empty since all the students are at the cafeteria. I've already eaten my lunch, so I decided to just go to the gym, which is where I'm heading to now.