026

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Aera's POV

I walked on the fine sand, barefooted. An oversized white shirt I was wearing was covering the swimsuit I had below. Approaching where Jungkook was waiting for me with two orange juice glasses in my hands.

From a far distance, I spotted Jungkook sitting on the beach lounger as a girl stood before him, holding a bottle of what seemed like a sunscreen bottle.

Who's that girl? A friend?

I walked closer over to them, close enough to hear mumbles from their conversation. I take a closer look at the girl only to notice that it was Yuna.

"No, I'm not going to." Jungkook replies cooly to the question she had asked.

"Please help me, Jungkook. Just once." She begged, pushing the bottle towards him.

I'm guessing Jungkook knew I was nearby because of my heartbeat as he started searching for me, and before his eyes manage to land on me, Yuna suddenly crashes herself into him while straddling him.

He immediately pushed her away, his eyes piercing through hers. Before he said anything, I quickly make my way over to them.

"What's going on here, babe?" I place the glasses on the small table, meeting Jungkook's anxious eyes as he abruptly stood up.

"Aera, I can-"

"Shh.." I place a finger on his lips, stopping him before turning to Yuna that was gazing at me with burning flames coming out of her.

"Ah, so you're the bitch that stole Jungkook away from me." Yuna sneered while looking straight into my eyes.

"Repeat what you just called me." I look at her with daring eyes, and she wasn't having it as she immediately repeated what she had said.

"Bitch." She spits out in pure hate, and I smirk at that.

"That's right. Bitches do as they're told." I let out a small laugh, and the plastic bag standing before me sent me a glare.

"Well. First of all, that's not what your ex-boyfriend said." I joked referring to the 'bitch' part while sending a cute smile to Jungkook, "Second, I didn't steal him. You just didn't appreciate him when you had him."

Yuna's eyes flash in anger, she lifts her hand up, ready to slap me but I hold her wrist in the air before it even lands on my cheek, throwing it towards her.

"No dirty bitch will make contact with my skin." I sneered at her, looking at her with dangerous eyes, "But guess what? Now I won't ever let him have you."