19

I didn't realize I held your heart like a piece of paper until it fell and broke into pieces, that it was fragile as glass.~

"Tune in for next week! An incredibly special episode featuring some of the most sought idols of this generation!

Secrets will be revealed.

Rumors will clash with the truth.

Only they will be able to tell us.

Catch...

EXO's Suho and Sehun

RM and Jimin of BTS

APink's Chorong and Hayoung

Jeongyeong and Nayeon of Twice

Only here in the special segment for Strong Hearts Together's 500th Episode!"

>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<

We were gathered in one huge conference-like room which was transformed into a dressing room before the show. It was unusual for guests to be in one dressing room, but the producers wanted the guests to mingle and get acquainted to avoid any awkward moments later on the show. Which I find... unnecessary but I'm not complaining! I can easily continue my "wooing" here. I shook my head and internally smirked, how sly of me.

When Manager Hyung told us about this segment where we were invited, I hesitated at first but then he rambled on about the other guests that were invited and I just had to say Yes with not one moment's hesitation.

"Not wasting time are we?" Suho raised a brow questioningly.

"Of course not! This man must get her woman before it's too late. Timing is essential." I said, in as a matter of fact tone, pointing a finger to my chest.

Going back, we were conversing with RM and Jimin, who were from the group, BTS, in the lounge chairs that were provided for us when Producer Kim went inside the room and gathered our attention for some minor discussion on the flow of the show. We were each given a guide to be aware of what to do later.

"Congrats on your world tour!" Suho exclaimed, continuing on our conversation after the Producer left.

"Ah, thank you, Sunbaenim." RM politely thanked him.

"Aish, you don't need to be formal with me." Suho laughingly said.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the members of the girl groups that were invited, hanging out at the other side of the room near the buffet table. And you would think, boys are such huge eaters.

I zoomed in on the girl, my girl, who was choosing on what to eat at the buffet table.

"Would you all like something to drink? I will just go grab something." I asked them.

"Nah, we're good." RM answered.

"It's okay, I already grabbed some as soon I saw the food corner." Jimin bashfully replied.

Suho, who looked up at me as I stood up, turned his head to the buffet table and turned to me again. He gave me a look as he said, "Well, go. If you're really that thirsty."