truth don't hurt

Mrbeast pov btw
I walked into her while in the shower I'm such a dumb a$$
"Hey chris" I asked
"Yes jimmy" he answered quick
"Should I ask her if we should be gf and bf?" I asked in a shy voice?
"Yes lmao" Chris laughed

Back to me pov

I felt so bad for jimmy lol
I went down to say sorry but we justed laughed of what happed
"Wanna be bf and gf?" He asked shyly.
"Yes!" I huged him tight
"Wow I'm not surprised" Chris and Chandler said at the same time.
I posted on Twitter about the news! I was so happy all my dreams came true

Mrbeast pov
I'm glad I made her day! Thing's been so ruff for her. She's so cute and perfect I don't know how long we will be together.

Back to me pov
I felt sombody grab me I turn around a Jimmy is surprise tickling me.
I grabbed his face and kissed him for at least a full minute. I started blushing lol.
"Your so cute" Jimmy giggled.
"You are to" I giggled to.

It was noon and were going to do a minecraft one instead. I wasn't going me in there but I wanted to watch so I was ok.
As we pull up I see Chris,Karl, and Chandler looking through the office window.
"Ok we should start the video and gia you can do whatever just be quiet" Chris said while turning the studio lights on.
"Ok I could do that!" I said while plugging my phone in the wall.
It was a hour and the were still flimming.
Finally the fished. That was 3 videos this week I think so we drove to his editer and watch him edit what was cool. The room was dark, and the rainbow keyboard lit up.
Me and jimmy were sitting on a couch by the desk. I was cudled up in his arms watching them edit the videos.
"Do you guys wanna go out a eat" Jimmy said checking the time in his phone.
"Sure" we all said.