Part 3

Kai's POV

I watched her every move from when she gave her teacher Starbucks to now so since her group decided they're taking a break I thought this would be the perfect time so I loaded my gun up and aim right at her while I'm pulling the trigger, Ava moves so then when I pull the trigger I miss and accidentally shoot somebody else.

Dammit

...............................................................
Ava's POV

What i see makes my heart drop... I see Mrs. Taylor on the ground with blood all over her shirt/chest, I immediately drop on the ground with my left hand holding her head up and my right hand holding hers " Oh my god, help! someone please call the ambulance help" I yell with tears running down my face.

I see everyone quickly pull their phones out but they all said they had no service so I quickly pulled out my phone and dial 911 " 911 what your emergency." the woman asks me. " My teacher just got shot please help we're at the Mauna Loa hurry." I cry into the phone then I hear Mrs. Taylor's hopeless voice saying

" it's ok AJ I'll be fine just always remember i love you and I will always be there" she takes my hand and kisses it then another bullet goes in her head and

she immediately dies "noooo" I scream "no no no no no this can't be happening wake up please please." I cry out.

"I think they're aiming at you, Ava" jay tells me with sadness pointing at the trees when i look closely I see someone's face they look like they're on the phone but I see them holding a gun , my eyes widen.

" You need to run now go" he says in a serious " No are you crazy I need to stay here with her and wait for the ambulance" I yell in frustration and turn back to Mrs. Taylor.

In secs Jay pulls me from the behind and whispers in my ear " don't worry I got it I'll wait for the ambulance I promise just please run they're aiming at you, just run straight until you a green house with a blue door saying " home" please."

Then let's go and pushes me forward not to strong to make me fall but enough to push me forward a little.

I turn back to him and he mouths "run" I give him a tight hug inhaling his scent and then start running. After running for almost 45 mins I see a green house with a blue door just like how jay described it.

I quickly knock on the door, the door opens and I see a short elderly women "oh your here please come in. " she says opening the door wider. I step in the house and see 3 more people but they're packing up so I can't see really their faces.

The lady from earlier comes to me with a girl, she looks like she's around my age " this is my daughter she will be driving you to the safe house oh and." she pauses and leave.

" hi I'm Kalani nice to meet you" she says sweetly

" Nice to meet you too I'm Ava" I say in a low voice but loud enough for her to hear

" Nice to meet you too I'm Ava" I say in a low voice but loud enough for her to hear. Kalani's mom comes back with a suitcase and a gym and a mini backpack

 Kalani's mom comes back with a suitcase and a gym and a mini backpack

" honey, everything you need is in here clothes makeup and some other stuff" she tells me and hands me the mini backpack then gives her daughter the suitcase, gym bag and the car key saying " can you put this in the car and bring her in the car

" honey, everything you need is in here clothes makeup and some other stuff" she tells me and hands me the mini backpack then gives her daughter the suitcase, gym bag and the car key saying " can you put this in the car and bring her in the car ."

Her daughter says yes to her mother and takes the stuff and the keys to the car " follow me" she says.

I nod and follow her.

Hey babes how r u and are you liking this story so far

Question: how many languages do you speak and what are they ?

My answer is 3 1/2, French English an African language and also I'm learning Spanish

don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me please