FIFTEEN

Third person

The whole house was silent. Tyler and Beth were both in their rooms and Dylan was the only one working on everything and he didn't invite people for this one since his father was to be buried at the back of the house. The funeral service people dressed him up in the best suit there is. He looked really nice one would think he was just taking a nap. He was being buried in a golden casket with black details on the sides .

A/N#im feeling sad idk why

Everything seemed to move in slow motion for everyone else except Dylan who had other plans on his mind.
He went and knocked on Beth's room but when he saw that she wasn't opening up he slowly opened the door. Beth was laying on her bed ...curled up and sobbing

"You need to get ready" he said

"Did you call Ezekiel?" She said and then sniffled.

"I did but i guess his mission is way important to him than our father".... Beth did not reply so he closed the door and moved to Tyler's. He knocked and Tyler told him to come in. He opened the door and Tyler was already dressed up in all black.

"We're almost getting started" Dylan said

"I'll be right out" Tyler replied and Dylan closed his door. He proceeded to the back yard were everything was being prepared leaving the two to compose themselves and come out when they felt most comfortable.

Tyler went and knocked on Beth's door. After some time, she opened for him wearing a black long dress with a black funeral hat and an umbrella in her right hand. She had black lipstick on making her look evil but at this point she was really sad because her eyes were even puffy and red from crying.

"Why the umbrella?" Tyler asked.

"I feel like its going to rain" she said but clearly the sun was shining outside. Tyler held open his arm for her and she passed her hand into it and they walked out to the backyard.

Dylan was standing there and they got there in time and as soon as they did,

"I want to see him one last time" Beth piped up and Dylan gave the signal to one of the men and he opened the coffin. She walked forward and stared at him but she couldn't cry anymore like all the tears were drained from her eyes.

"I'm going to miss you dad" she whispered and bent down and kissed his forehead then walked back and opened her umbrella and held it over her head. The coffin was locked again and then they started lowering it.

------*-------*--------*-------*-------*-------

Everyone was back in the house. The environment was surreal and the atmosphere was sombre. Beth was still outside standing in front of her fathers grave when all over a sudden there were dark clouds. It started to drizzle and she lazily threw her umbrella on the ground letting herself get drenched in the rain.

After a while she got her hat off her head and lay it down on top of the soil that covered her father and then walked back into the house and what she saw got her even worse that she already was. There were four men in the living room. Two were dressed in suits and the other two dressed casually.

"Who are these men" she piped up furrowing her eyebrows and biting down on her jaw.

"Since father is gone...I'll take on the family business" Dylan replied to her and she chuckled.

"Really Dylan... Just a few seconds of putting him into the ground and you're already hungry to fill his shoes" she said

"We have to keep moving... He would have wanted it to be this way"

"I'm pretty sure he would never have wanted YOU in particular to take on his business"

"Beth..." Dylan warned

"What is wrong with you Dylan... You have completely no respect for our father's memory" she said while walking to him and shouting every word.

"You..." She said pointing at the men"...get out " she barked

"Tyler ...please take her away" Dylan said and Tyler proceeded to get her

"Don't you dare touch me" she said her eyes never leaving the man in front of her.

"I know you killed him and even if I can't prove it...I feel it...you're not even ashamed to stand here and lie to all of our faces that you are taking on his business in good faith"

"Tyler" Dylan said and Tyler proceeded and gently held her hand but Beth shoved it away from him then charged for Dylan but Tyler got her in time holding her by her waist and taking her away although she was fighting and struggling to free herself

"You will pay Dylan... I promise you" her voice was heard as Tyler took her up the stairs.

"I'm sorry about that...she's not taking our father's death so well...please take your seats" Dylan said and they all sat down.

"OK I'll begin with you guys.." He said pointing at the ones dressed casually.

"How fast can you make it happen?"

"As soon as tomorrow" one of the men replied and Dylan raised an eyebrow at him.

"How are you going to get to the states so fast?"

"Don't worry about that...just wait and watch TV" the same guy replied and then Dylan got an envelope and handed it to him.

"You'll get the rest after you finish the job"

"What about the other guy"

"That one is mine...I need him alive"... Then they both stood up and left and then there were three.

" there it is" he pointed at the file on the table and one of the men picked it up and sat back down.

He looked through it and showed it to his partner and then they started talking inaudibly

"What's wrong?" Dylan asked

"We might have a problem"

"what"

"This is not the original will"

"What do you mean"

"I mean that you got a copy.. Altering it won't matter when the original is still out there...how come you didn't see it"

Dylan stood up and yanked the papers out of the man's hand and looked at it

"Fuck" he cursed

"What are we going to do" he went silent and then gave out a long sigh and said

"I'll call you... Leave" and they both stood up and left then he threw the file with so much anger across the room still cursing.

Please vote and comment💎...can't wait to get to the good parts😥😏