Chapter 1 - The Invite

Y/N POV

You're Invited to the Hollywood Arts first ever REUNION.

26th June 2020

Hollywood Arts

Black Box

Theme: Gold

We look forward to seeing you again!

To RSPV - email us.

I could not believe it. It hasn't even been ten years since we graduated from that school, I just can't see the point. If I play my cards right, I can get my boss to send me to Milan for some fashion show or something. I can't go back to that school, especially if she goes. Though knowing her and her job she wouldn't be able to go, then again there isn't a lot she would do if Cat asked her to go.

I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket, I grab it and see Tori calling. I sigh and answer.

"Hi Tori."

"Hey, Y/N!" She shouts through the phone, "Did you see the email?"

I sigh and roll my eyes, "Yes, I did, and before you say anything Tor, I might be working, Jeff was on about a fashion show that week."

"Well I know you wouldn't lie about that, because I know you wouldn't ask Jeff for a fashion show, when you hate to be the photographer." Tori answered, sighing.

I look at myself in the mirror, frowning, "Wait, Tor, I'll see what I can do about work and see if I can book the week off."

I hear Tori squeal, I more the phone from my ear, wincing, "Yes! This is going to be so good! I can't wait for you to be back in LA."

I chuckle, "Yeah, it certainly is going to be fun, say. Tori." I pause, not wanting to sound desperate.

"Cat phoned me, Jade isn't going to be there. It's around her birthday and she is supposedly in New York anyway." Tori answered, before I could even ask.

"Well, it's a good thing I am getting out of New York." I say, laughing which Tori joined in on after a little bit.

----------------------------------

"Jeff, is there any chance I can take time off?" I ask, walking into his office.

"Of course, Y/N, this is the first time you have voluntarily asked for time off, what are you doing?" Jeff asked.

I sit in the chair before him, "There's a school reunion and my best friend is dying for me to go back home. I know it's stupid and I have to get a new dress to go with the theme."

"Well that sounds like fun." He answered, getting up and going to the wardrobe he had in his office fully of one off designer from people like Calvin Klein, Louis Vuitton and so on. "Well, I think you are the perfect person to wear this, Vera Wang, Gold and perfect for you."

"Jeff," I said shocked, the dress was beautiful. "I couldn't take that."

Jeff laughed, "Well you are, darling, also I am giving you two weeks off, you need some family and friend time. Its been too long since you've gone home, I am sure your mother misses you."