✅𝔽𝕀ℕ𝔸𝕃 𝔼𝕏𝔸𝕄𝕊✅

"𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂'𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭, 𝓾𝓹 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂'𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂'𝓿𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽. 𝓞𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓽. 𝓔𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓮."

– 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓪 𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ✩ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝕊ℂ𝔼ℕ𝔸ℝ𝕀𝕆 𝟙

After a long and rather tiring school year, it's time for your final exams! You'll be fighting robots! That's a relief. It's best to study. Maybe have a tutor? Two brains are better than one! Unless Kaminari went brain dead again. On the day of the exam, you find out that you won't be fighting robots due to the increased amount of villain activity. Instead, Principal Nezu made it so they would be more like actual fights. Surprise, you're battling against the U.A. staff! That makes it a lot more difficult. You and your classmates are divided into ten different groups, two students versus one hero on each. The rules are simple; each pair must either handcuff their assigned teacher or one of them must escape the battlefield. The two optional win conditions must be accomplished within 30 minutes. If you complete either, you win the exercise. Aizawa notes that those who don't pass will not be going to the training camp for the summer, and instead will be taking summer school classes. This might be a little tough. Grab your partner and win the challenge!

»»——⍟——««

𝕊ℂ𝔼ℕ𝔸ℝ𝕀𝕆 𝟚

Here's another turn of events; everyone is going to the training camp! The few students who failed, however, would be doing extra classes. Much harder than anything at U.A. Aizawa (or Vlad King) hands out several brochures. You all realize that there are several items on the list that you don't have, so a classmate suggests everyone goes shopping together. The class takes a trip to the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall to get everything they need. Most people split up, leaving you and (crush) alone. Shopping in a pair or group is usually better than alone, so why don't you two get your things together?

»»——⍟——««

𝕍𝕀𝕃𝕃𝔸𝕀ℕ𝕊

The death of Stain gave rise to a new generation of villains, all wanting to make the Hero Killer's ideals a reality. You're sitting at Kurogiri's bar when someone walks in with two other people; a male and a female. The visitors want to be a part of the League of Villains. The girl introduces herself as Himiko Toga, a suspect in several murders involving blood. The male is Dabi. While he hasn't committed any serious crimes, he also believes in Stain's goals. Shigaraki isn't pleased by the sudden intrusion and attacks. Toga and Dabi respond with self-defense. Before a real fight can take place, Kurogiri uses his quirk to stop it. The leader of the League storms away, leaving you and the two possible new recruits.