💳ℙℝ𝕆𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ𝔸𝕃 𝕃𝕀ℂ𝔼ℕ𝕊𝔼 𝔼𝕏𝔸𝕄💳

"𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓽, 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓼! 𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓱, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓮𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓽."

– 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓜𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ✩ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝕊ℂ𝔼ℕ𝔸ℝ𝕀𝕆 𝟙

The Provisional Hero License exam; if you pass, you get your hero license and the permission to use your quirks to fight villains. It's a major step towards becoming a hero, so it's essential that you pass. The rules for the first part are as followed: each person will get three targets to put anywhere on their bodies except for armpits and the bottom of your shoes. Everyone is given six balls; you have to throw one and hit the targets on other people. The person who hits the third target on anyone's body will be the one who gets credit for taking out the person. If all three of your targets have been hit, you will be disqualified. You are, however, allowed to team up with other people. You change into your hero costume and find some people to stick by. Unfortunately, every other school participating in the challenge is targeting U.A. students. Because of the Sports Festival! They even know some of your quirks! You manage to get away from the large number of people and are now wandering the perimeter with (crush) and (friend).

»»——⍟——««

𝕊ℂ𝔼ℕ𝔸ℝ𝕀𝕆 𝟚

You are among the 100 examinees to pass the first phase of the exam. Congrats! The battlefield is suddenly destroyed; all of the buildings crumble to the ground. It becomes a disaster site, as you are told. The next and final obstacle you need to overcome to get your license is a series of rescue missions. Senior citizens and children—members of the Help Us Company—are littered around the area. Your goal is to seek them out and help them get somewhere safe. Little do you know that while carrying out your rescues the villain lurks close by... Can you fight and protect at the same time?