THIRTY-SIX

INSTAGRAM

—myaowens

Liked by ddlovato and 13,459,018 others myaowens Since I could remember, my whole life has been viewed by the world

myaowens Since I could remember, my whole life has been viewed by the world. I have grown up in front of the spotlight for many years, and have gotten so many opportunities out of that.
I will forever be grateful for all the opportunities I have received, the people I have met and the memories we have been allowed to make & create.
Just like most things in the world, eventually, everything comes to the end and I have decided this will be the end for me.
This is my official goodbye to this world.
I have decided I will longer pursue acting or been in the spotlight. This decision was very hard to make but believe it was very necessary. This was important for me and my mental health.
I'll be active on social media, once in a while but will keep my personal life private.
But before leaving, I would like to apologize to anyone I have ever hurt or humiliated. To the people I have spread lies and rumors about, for the comfort of my own sanity. During those times, I was in a very dark, depressed time in my life and I am sincerely sorry for my behavior and hope that at one point in your lives you will be able to forgive me. With that being said...
Thank you for everything, I'll forever be grateful for you all! I love you.

View all 4,673,129 comments

workingowens OMG SO PROUD OF YOU BB, WE WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT YOU FOREVER!!!
nadiasheart as much as i don't agree w her actions, i feel like a piece of my childhood is leaving me.
stunningstyles i'm so happy she's not gonna be in in the public eye anymore, she's bring too much drama & she's problematic
rememberhadiastyles i wonder if her and nadia finally squashed their beef
| myaowens I have apologized to Nadia. I was so angry at the world and took my hurt into her life so she could feel my pain. I will continue to support her. I regret ruining our friendship, but she has since forgiven me, which I'll forever be grateful for.
iloveunadia so she finally decides to change once she wants to leave social media 💀
everytimeowens WELL MISS U QUEEN
huddyways goddess. we love you!!😍😍

Comments have been limited

December 22

—dylanaurora