Chapter 2

Hey so someone wanted me to continue so that's what I'm going to do❤️

"Allison." Reginald said, "Yes father?" Allison said questioning her father, "I need you to rumor Vanya, and Y/n and five go to your rooms." Reginald said. "But what are you gonna tell Allison to sa-" you said before getting cut of by Five grabbing your hand and blinking to his room.

"You know, we have better things to do right Y/n?" Five said winking at you. "Like what Five?" You said confused. "Like this." He kisses you catching you by surprise.

(Crap is about to go down soooooo if you don't like smut just skip this part😌 but for all the unholy people like me keep reading.)

(Almost there sorry continue...)

You kiss him back, Five picks you up and brings you to his bed. "You sure you want to do this with me, out of all the people you could, you choose me?" You said sitting there in Fives grip, "Why wouldn't I, I mean yes we did technically just meet but, I do." Five said kissing you on the forehead.

He continues to kiss down to your neck until he finds you sweat spot, you groan because it makes you feel like butterflies are in your stomach. "Y/n?" Five says stopping and looking you in the eyes. "Yes Five?" You say looking back into his green eyes. "I love you." Five says hugging you, "I love you too." You say whispering into his ear.

Five takes of your shirt and then his, you shiver because of the breeze in his room. "Don't worry I'll heat you up in no time." Five says laughing.
"Oh really?" You said asking Five. Five doesn't answer and just continues to take off your pants. "Damn." Five says looking you up and down, "Five my eyes are up here?" You say snapping your fingers making him look straight into your eyes, "Oh sorry." Five says blushing, "Your just so beautiful." Five says while kissing you on the cheek.

You continue what you guys were doing by taking of his school boy shorts leaving him with only boxers on. "He-hey, ohhhhhh." Klaus says walking into the room. "Klaus get out!" Five says while blocking you from Klaus's sight. You peak over Fives shoulder, "Hi Klaus." You say waving at him. "Hi Y/n, I'll just uhm, leave you two alone." Klaus says walking out of the room closing the door.

You crawl in front of Five and start to tickle him, "Y/n, ha-hah sto-stop." Five says rolling on top of you. Five sits you up and takes of your bra. Fives attention went to your boobs. "Five again up here!" You said laughing at him. "Right sorry." Five said. You continued by taking off his boxers. "Wow, didn't know a thirteen year old could have such a long penis." You said looking at Five then back down.

(This is really weird to write about this stuff, but reading it is normal to me, anyways continue if you dare.)

"Up here Y/n." Five says laughing and tilting your chin up. Five continues by sliding off your thong.

(Also yes your wearing a thong now continue...)

Five grabs your hips and you hop onto him, making his penis slam into you vagina hard.
"Ow!" You say jumping, "It's okay, just relax." Five said looking you in the eyes making you relax. Five lays you down and starts to move his hips slowly. You groan, but end up adjusting to his size. He starts to go a bit faster, he blinks to his bedroom wall pushing you against it making his penis go deeper. "Five." You say breathlessly.

"Don't worry when I'm done, you won't be able to walk." Five said continuing at the speed he was at, he started to go faster and faster, you moan causing Five to look at you. "Can't handle my size huh?" Five said laughing and going even faster. "Wha-what no I ca-can." You say stuttering. "Oh really?" Five says going as fast as he can, "Five!" You say moaning, you blink you and him back to the bed, "My turn." You say slamming down on him as hard as you can, Five moans.

"Able to handle me?" You say asking Five. "Yea, why wouldn't I be?" Five says blushing. You start off slow then you go faster, you are about to reach your climax you you go even faster. "I'm about to cum." You said looking at Five then arching your back going faster. "Me too." Five says moaning. You start to go faster but it starts to hurt so you slow down, "Ow." You say quivering. "What's wrong Y/n?" Five says looking you in your eyes. "Nothing." You say.

"Okay." Five says while getting on top of you continuing at the speed you were at, he goes as fast as he can until you cum. He continues because he hasn't yet. "Ow Five, hurry up please." You say hoping he would cum already. "Fiveeeeeeeeeeeee!" You say arching your back. Five finally cums, he plops his body down next to yours.

(Smut over👁👄👁)

"I love you Y/n." Five says cuddling into you. "I love you too Five." You say back hugging him tighter, "Wait did you use a condom?" You said sitting up and looking at him, "Shit!" Five says looking up at you. "Oh my god Fiveeeee!" You said nudging him, "Sorry!" Five says looking down. "Hey it's fine, I don't mind at all." You say kissing Five. "Okay." Five says laying back down hugging. "Hey Y/n?" Five says. "Yes Five?" You say looking at him. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Five says looking back down at you. "Yes, yes oh my gosh, a million times yes." You say hugging Five. "Okay babe." Five says cuddling you until you both fall asleep.

This is the end of this chapter, to be honest I found out I don't really like writing smut but it's fine, if you don't want me to just tell me. Anyways bye😌