Chapter 4

Here is another chapter.

"Your so weird, anyways you kinda woke me up so I'm going back to sleep." Vanya said walking out of the room. "Yea same I need my beauty sleep." Klaus said yawning and walking away.

Everyone else then left and it was just you and Five left in the room. "So... another movie?" You said looking Five in the eyes. "Like what?" Five said looking you in the eyes.

"Uhm I don't know, maybe we can just vibe to music?" You said looking away from him and out the window. "You know what's even better than music?" Five said turning your head back around to face him again.

"And what's that?" You said kinda confused. "Cuddling!" Five said tackling you and pulling the blanket over the both of you. "Oh yea, that does sound way better than music." You said kissing him on the lips then digging your head into his chest.

"Goodnight beautiful." Five said kissing you on the four head. "Night babes." You said closing your eyes and falling asleep. "Hey y/n?" Five said out of nowhere. "Yes Fivey?" You said waking back up and looking up at him. "I love you." Five said kissing your four head.

"I love you too." You said kissing him on the lips then laying back down onto his chest and falling asleep again.

*In the morning*

You wake up and see that Five is still asleep.

He looks like this ^^^

"What a cutie." You said kissing him on the head and hopping out of bed. "Morning babe." Five said yawning and sitting up. "Hi baby, want me to make you coffee?" You said changing into clothes.

"Yes please beautiful." Five said getting up and changing into his school boy shorts and top. "We should also get you some new clothes that fit you and aren't just those." You said finishing putting on your top and walking out the bedroom door.

"I agree, I need something more me and not just a school uniform." Five said following behind you. "How about after I make you coffee we can go shopping?" You said walking down the stairs into the kitchen. "Sure I'll drive." Five said sitting down at the table.

After you made coffee you and Five got into the car and drove to a clothing store. "Welcome, how may I help you?" We heard as we walked into the store. "Uh no thanks not at the moment." I said grabbing Fives hand and walking into the boys section.