Chapter 1: The Start of Rage

Izuku was born somewhere in Japan and right when he reach 4 he was quite energetic for his age so he woke up and ate breakfast right when her mother finish cooking it they both ate and Izuku was hype that he went to his room and get ready for his trip to the Hospital.

Izuku:Mom I'm so excited for my own quirk what type will it be or how powerful can it be.

Inko:Slow down sweetie we haven't reach the hospital and yet you still think of many ways for your future quirk.

They reached the hospital and went to the doctors office.They did a little check up on Izuku to determine his quirk or not but they finish the check up and the results came.

Doctor:Sorry Ms.Midoriya your son doesn't have a quirk to begin with.

This shocked Inko but for Izuku he couldn't move a single inch of his body because of what he heard.

Inko:B-B-but how didn't my son got a quirk yet.

Doctor:Your son has a additional pinky toe on him so if he didn't have that additional toe he will have a quirk but he had the additional toe so that will mean he didn't have a quirk.

While the doctor and Inko are talking Izuku felt something inside of him but it was short so he ignore the feeling inside him.Izuku and Inko went home she was feeling the guilt in her and went to check up on her son but right when she saw him it was only tears coming from him and looking at the old video repeating itself as she went to hugged her son while saying sorry to him.

After 10 years

Right when Izuku became quirkless  Bakugou called him Deku and bullied him for as long as he remember.Everytime he gets bullied it gets worse and worse but the only thing that keep him from giving up was his idle All Might he knew to never give up on something until he gets what he want.

That only fuel Bakugou's rage because he can't have Deku die thanks to something unexpected in his hero work since if there was a problem that occur of course Deku will rush to help that person.So Bakugou will try to release him from his dream by saying harsh words and bullied him with his quirk every time he tried to bully him it never works since he ain't giving up so he increase every time Deku doesn't give up.

In school the teacher is talking about getting a career for their future but he threw the paper.

Teacher:I know that all of you want to become heroes.

All the student started cheering and activate their quirks but until Bakugou spoke up.

Bakugou:Ha as if there quirks can become good but hell if you guys did you only be a D-tier listed hero.

Everyone was furious about Bakugou acting all cocky but the teacher shut them up by saying.

Teacher:Looks like Bakugou is going to U.A High School.

Everyone was shocked to hear that Bakugou is going to U.A High with a 0.2% of people join in that school then Bakugou laughs confidently and said.

Bakugou:Ha Of course you fools will be surprised I will be the only one to ever reach U.A and nothing could stop me.

Teacher:Oh Deku your going to U.A too right.

Everyone started to laugh at him and make fun of him being quirkless nobody.Bakugou slammed Deku's desk with a explosion and Deku fell backward while Bakugou walk up to him.

Bakugou:Why would a quirkless nobody like you could become a hero without a quirk I'm the only one to go to U.A  and I will surpassed All Might become more rich, powerful, and popular so I could have a glorious life.