Nice View

It was midnight and Ronnie Anne was sleeping peacefully in her room without any disturbance, that is until she received text from her phone, she opened her eyes to see who texted her and it was her best friend.

"Hey buddy" Sid texted happily.

"Sid? What are you doing? It's literally 3 in the morning" Ronnie Anne texted with confusion on her face.

"I know I know, it's just that...I wanna ask for a favour" Sid texted slightly nervously.

"Um, ok, go ahead shoot" Ronnie Anne texted being ok with.

"Would it be cool if we could...oh...you know" Sid texted with a sweat of nervousness on her face.

"Spit it out Sid" Ronnie Anne texted feeling slightly impatient.

"Do you wanna look at the stars from the roof together?" Sid asked blushing slightly.

Ronnie Anne read the text and was interested in doing so, but she was afraid of doing it romantically, plus the Casagrandes and the Changs would be worried about them. So she had to make a decision, and soon enough she had made her final answer.

"Ok, let's do it, but we have to be very quiet" Ronnie Anne texted.

Sid on the other Side had a very cheery expression on her face but she calmed down and texted "ok, meet you in the hallway ;)" Sid texted with a smile.

"Ok cool" Ronnie Anne texted back before closing her phone and getting ready to go out, she changed into her normal attire, she felt a little nervous seeing the view from the roof with her best friend, but she pumped her chest and walked out of her room quietly and out of the apartment, but it was slightly dark and there were lights and she felt a little nervous.

"S-Sid, where are you?" Ronnie Anne asked in a scared tone, she didn't want to experience the dark alone, but as soon as she was going back inside, she felt a body lunged at her and onto the floor making Ronnie Anne yell.

"AAAH, GET OFF ME STRANGER!" Ronnie Anne yelled trying to push the figure away.

"WOAH WOAH, RONNIE ANNE STOP!" Said a familiar voice, Ronnie Anne recognized that voice and her eyes went wide from shock upon hearing it.

"Sid?!" Ronnie Anne.

"Hello" Sid said in a cheerful tone.

"Oh thank goodness, sorry, I thought you were someone else, but did you really have to scare me like that?" Ronnie Anne said slightly mad at her friend.

"I thought we were having fun though" Sid said with genuine confusion.

"That wasn't fun, Sid. That was scary, I could've been kidnapped or something" Ronnie Anne said still peeved.

"*Sigh, ok ok look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you, I just thought you were fine with it" Sid said in a guilty tone closing her eyes shamefully, Ronnie Anne could tell by the tone in her voice that she felt sorry for what she did, and she immediately felt guilty herself, she hates seeing her bestie feeling sad and would be devastated if something bad happened to her.

Meanwhile Sid was still very sorry, but she soon felt a couple of arms around her shoulders hugging her tightly, It was Ronnie Anne. Sid was surprised at first, but she closed her eyes and hugged her back just as tight with a warm smile.

"I'm sorry to Sid, I didn't mean to scold you like that, it's just I'm glad you're here with me." Ronnie Anne said softly with a comforting expression.

"No problem, my sweet Ronnie Anne" Sid replied teasingly, making Ronnie Anne blush.

"Shut up" Ronnie Anne rolled her eyes with a smile.