Chapter 13

Lisa's P.O.V.

Me and Jungkook were watching the new Iron Man movie for the 5th time and I was enjoying it.

I was getting sleeping and I didn't realize that I was falling asleep. All I knew was that my head hit something but it wasn't bad.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I was watching the new Iron Man movie with Lisa until I felt something heavy on my shoulder.

I looked over and saw Lisa asleep on my shoulder. I smiled for a bit but I heard soft knocks on my door. I put a pillow down and put Lisa in a good position so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable while sleeping.

I went to the door and opened it to reveal Eunha.

Me: "Hey---"

I was cut of by her smashing her lips onto mine full of hunger and lust.

Me: "What..are....you--doing?"

Eunha didn't answer and pushed me into the bathroom. I was confused until I saw her taking off her shirt to be in a purple lacey bra.

Since I had sweatpants on, she easily pulled my pants and underwear down.

Me: "Eun--ha!!~"

I moaned since she started to suck my member. It felt good at first when there was popping noises coming from her mouth from sucking me and I pulled her hair making her go faster.

But the pleasure ended and pain came. She was starting to suck too hard and I started to groan and hiss from pain.

Me: "Shit!! Calm down!!"

Then I came into her mouth but sje continued to suck my member.

She finally stopped and pulled her pants down along with her underwear that was matching her bra.

She made me sit onto the toilet and she sat on my member. She started to bounce onto my member and I felt pleasure.

She tilted her head back and I grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them. She moaned louder but I smashed my lips onto hers.

Me: "Shhhh"

Eunha: "But daddy, I want more, I want you to fuck me. Fuck me daddy, please? I want you to ruin me, fuck me hard daddy until my cum drips down my legs"

I picked her up but I was still inside of her and I held her thighs. I set her onto the sink and slammed into her like an animal.

She was moaning while her boobs were bouncing from how hard my thrusts were. I didn't want to wake up Lisa so I kissed Eunha again.

All you could hear were skin claps from us fucking and muffled moans from me kissing her.

I was at my peak and asked her something,

Me: "Are you on pills?"

Eunha: "Always"

Me: "Good"

Her walls tightened and it made me cum inside of her. I thrusted a couple of times and pulled out of her. I bent down and ate her out. Me and her either eat out or suck to clean off our cum.

She is the one that asked for this and I am ok with it.

She held my hair and pushed my head deeper between her legs.

Lisa's P.O.V.

I woke up from hearing moans. I thought it was in my dream since my dreams get dirty sometimes. But it wasn't.