Chapter 17

Lisa's P.O.V.

It's been a few days since that incident happened. Right now, I just got out of the shower and I got into my clothes.

I walked outside and when I was about to get onto my bike, I got a notification

Lalisa Manoban,

Congratulations! You got the job of a cashier at 7/11. Your shift starts tomorrow at 4:15 p.m. and ends at 8:15 p.m.

Then it started to explain how to treat customers and ect.

If you have any problems, you may call this number
(***)-***-***

-Mr. Lee Jaeho

I was quite happy that I got a job. They pay $10/ hour so I would get around $90/week. This is a monday-friday job so I am ok with that too.

I got onto my bike and left for school.

When I got to school, there were people glaring at me for some reason.

Me: "What the fuck are you hoes looking at?!"

They quickly looked away and I got into the school. When I got into the school, I saw the girls by my locker.

Me: "What's going on?"

Jennie: "Jung fucking Eunha said that you slept with her now ex-boydriend"

Me: "It's partially true but we didn't bang, we did that safe stuff"

Jisoo: "I--"

Me: "Plus, he came to my apartment crying since he found out the Eunha went to a sex hotel"

Rosé: "That--I don't know what to say"

Jennie: "And that is some tea. You know, she is one of those low players? She isn't a popular player, she is just...low"

Jisoo: "Well, I am going to eat some chicken"

Rosé: "Ooh! Can I have some?!"

Jisoo: "No! Last time I tried sharing, you ate all of it!!"

Rosé: "It was good"

Me: "I don't--"

???: "Hey Lisa"

I turned around to see Jungkook.

Me: "Hey"

Jungkook: "Do you want me to walk you to class"

Jennie: "Say yes!"

Me: "Jennie unnie!"

In the corner of my eye, I saw Jungkook looking at me up and down while licking his lips.

I turned to him

Me: "Am I really that sexy?"

Jungkook: "Yes you are"