Chapter Ten

Shoyo's POV:
When we got to the house me and Tsuki went to my room. I pulled his shoulder down to my face level planting a kiss of his cheek. He looked down into my eyes. He closed the door as he leaned in giving me a longer, tender kiss  on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he turned to me making the kiss deeper. He picked me up a little. I wrapped my legs around his waist as our kiss grow deeper and deeper. He licked my bottom lip asking me to let him in. I let him in. Him and I made out for three whole minutes before we broke apart for air. He smiled and put me back down onto my feet. "Let's change then we can go to bed!" He said in a soft voice with a pant at the end. I nodded going to get some clouthes to change into. We both changed and laid in my bed. I layed on his chest as he layed on his back. I cuddle up to him and fell asleep.

When I woke up I heard Natsu yelling at the top of her lungs that someone was shorting them me. I snapped up and ran over to Natsu's room to see Nishinoya and Tanaka sitting down .With Noya's hair down with a few clips in his hair. "Tch.. We need you be taller so he can kiss the bride!" Natsu yelled at Noya. "Here I'll just pick up my 'bride'. Then bam he's the same size as me~" Tanaka said looking at Natsu while he was holding Noya in a sertent way that was just so romantic. Natsu climbed on to her bed kinda in the middle of them. She lifted up her hands and said in a singing tone. "Good! Okay back to the wedding! Noya and Tanaka you are now married! So kiss the bride!" Noya and Tanaka shared a long, tender kiss. Natsu was squealing. And me? Well I recorded the whole thing. Well sence I got there. "Wow you two are married?" I said in a teasing tone. Noya looked at me and turned red. On the other hand Tanaka pulled Noya closer and sang,"Yes~" I laughed then it hit me. "Wait how did you get into my house.!?" "Natsu called us and told us to come because she was bored." Natsu nervously laughed looking at her feet. "Natsu just make sure to tell me next time." I answered. She smiled and they went to the backyard to play. I stayed in to make some breakfast. I made Onigiri for everyone.

I went to my room to see Tsukishima already awake. He's wearing light gray sweats and a red sweater with no socks. He was so handsome. He notice me walk in. "Oh hey Sho!" "O-Oh hey I made some Onigiri for everyone. Noya and Tanaka Senpai's are here at the moment!" He walked over to me and gave me a small kiss on my forehead and left the room.

Tsukishima's POV:
I felt my phone buzz non stop for a whole minute before it stopped. It was in my pocket. I pulled it out and openned the most recent message. It read 'Sence you won't answer I need to tell you... Kageyama he got into a car crash earlier this morning.. His mom is okay but he was put into emergency care. He's the news says he's been in there for three hours now..            -Yams🍠' I dropped my phone on the floor. Nishsnoya ran into the room and saw the shock on my face and my now cracked phone by my feet. "Oh my (Asahi)God! Are you okay!?" "Kag....Kageyama got into a car crash.. he's in the ER.." Nishinoya looked at me with complete shock. He ran outside. I'm guessing he told everyone else.

Everyone ran came in and we ate in silence. No one was ready for that news...

Oh my (Asahi)god I'm so sorry that I haven't posted!! I was failig my class so I was focused on that... I'm so sorry for the wait!!.. I will try to post every weekend.. Also the idea of the car crash came from this comment

 Also the idea of the car crash came from this comment

I mean Kageyama gets what he deserves.
Thank you for that idea I thouht that plot twiced would be a little interesting!
Thank you to every one who it folling me!
And a special shout out to urlocalmultishipper and katsukibakugou138.
They are two of the best people and the most supportive people that I've met.
I will try to post more often. And with that I hope you enjoyed!

783 Words