Bothering Tenya Lida

( Thank you guys so much for the support, it means the world to me, Also if you don't know me from Tik tok please follow me at Atinyz_._Armyz_._Animez, also add me on snap @lashaijass if y'all ever want to talk.)

Lida has been working in his office for a couple hours now, and your getting pretty bored just watching tv by yourself. So you decide to go see if he is almost done. You knocked on the door lightly and walked in without waiting for him to answer, you stood in front of the door way, put your hands behind your back and moved back and forth on your hills and toes. You patiently waited for Lida to look up at you, but he never does, so you walked up to his desk and cleared your throat, he looked up with his eyes but never actually looked up. And he says "I'm working y/n, do you need something."
"No not really, I just want you. I need your attention, your cuddles and kisses." You said with a cute pouty face.
He kind of chuckled at you and says "your to cute but I have to work, I don't really have time y/n."
You rolled your eyes, you walked to behind Lida's chair and pulled it out "y/n what are you doing I'm trying to work." You ignored him and sat in his lap and pulled the chair back to the desk,
"Ahh y/n I'm trying to work, please."
  " you can still work I'm just going to sit here, I want your attention so imma just sit, I'm not going to say anything just sit."
You hear him sign, and he started to work again, but your not satisfied so you started to move your butt a little, to give him a rise, "stop that y/n"
"What, I'm not doing anything."
After he said to stop you did for a little bit again you moved your butt, that's when lida pushed the chair out and stands up making fall in the ground. "Heyy!! That kind of hurt."
"Come on we're going to bed, right know."
"Oooo, Fun."  When you said that you wiggled your eyebrows suggestively at him.
He grabs you by the arm, and pulls you to the room and pushed you in the bed, Lida is a gently but he wasn't being one tonight and you kind of loved it to.
"Take your clothes!"
"Yes sir" you said while bitting your lip, so you started to take your clothes off, and lida said, "No, do it slow, I want a show, show me your body piece by piece." You did as your told, you took your shorts of first, the. Your shirt, than you panties, you weren't wearing a bra, so now after a couple of minutes you're finally naked in front of your love of your life, you said "your turn" then licked your lips. And looked his body up and down.
"No, just you, it's all about you." So he put his hand on your chest and pushed you down so now your laying in the bed, he grab your legs and opened them and got on his knees and he started to lick your Clit, and all around your vagina, you started to moan, your hands were clinching the sheets and your body kind of bended in pleasure, it's been awhile since Lida has gone down on you. He does something amazing with his tough that makes your body twitch, lida grab your left breast and started to play with your hard nipple, making you moan even more. You started to moan "I want you deep inside me, please I need you." So he stopped and me unzipped his pants but didn't take them off,  so know he right at your entrance and pushed himself in slowly making sure he doesn't hurt you, so when he is pushed all the way in he started to move kind of fast, you reached up and grab him so now he is laying on top of you, pushing himself in and out faster and faster, he started to moan your name and you moaning his, he whisper in your ear telling you he loves you, then he started to kiss your neck, and sucking giving you hickeys.
Lida decide to lay next to you and pulled you right leg up and started to fuck you from that angle, you can feel his cock hitting your inside so deep, you never felt like this before, your moans started to get louder, while he is moving faster, and deeper. It's been about 10 minutes, you lida has switched positions two times to doggy style then missionary, Lida starts to say he's about to cum, and so are you, so you guys both cum together, after that he lightly falls on top of you for a minute or to, then finally gets up and pulls out, then he zipped his pants back up and starts walk towards the door
"Where are you going, you not going to lay down and cuddle."
"No, I have to finish some paperwork, you wanted my attention you got y/n."
He walks out the door and into his office, that kind of shocked you because he's never acted that way before, so al you did was just vision all he great sex y'all to just had, then finally falling asleep, happy and full.
-The end