Never mind Hinata I have Kageyama!

(Join my dicord
@Atinyz_._Armyz_._Animez)

You've known Hinata for awhile, since high school, all though he never really payed attention to you because of volleyball, so you made it your mission to get him to notice you and fall in love with you; and it wouldn't be easy because of kageyama, they're best friends and he's pretty possessive of him.
You and Hinata have one class together in college and this would be your only chance to hangout with him, and so you make your move. You see that's he's already sitting down in a seat luckily no one is sitting next to him and so you do, he kind looked up at and smiled, and that made your heart flutter, you tried not to smile and sat down,
He whispers to you and said, "do I know you, you look familiar."

"No not really I use go to high school with you."

He kind of looked you like he was trying to remember. "It's okay if you don't remember me I was kind of quiet and to myself back then."
He shakes his head and says "oh okay, we'll I'm shoyo Hinata."
You smile back at him and introduced yourself to him as well.
A couple of weeks went by you and Hinata sit next to each other in class everyday, and that day he asked if you wanted to go watch him and kageyama practice, and you said yes of course. So after your finished with all your classes and so was Hinata and kayeyama you met them at the gym that's across from the school, and sat down on the floor next to the doors, the bleachers weren't open, because it was just y'all three in there. So you watched them do there famous move that they always do, and it never gets old seeing them, and seeing hinata jump like that makes you kind of hot and you can see his dick print in his shorts when he jumps, and that makes you squirm, so you go to the bathroom, and you started to play with yourself, and all you could do is wish it was hinata. You here the bathroom door open, so you put a hand over your mouth so you don't make any noise, but your hand kind of twitched that makes you moan kind of loud. You heard kageyamas voice, "you know this is the boys bathroom,"
you were so shocked and embarrassed, for one you moaned out loud and that you are in the boys bathroom. You open up the stall, kind of slow, had saw that Kageyama was starring at you when you opened it. He kind of looked at you like he was ashamed.
"What we're you doing in there."

"Umm I was umm I, nothing...." you couldn't even look him in the eye.
"What was that sound."

"What sound, your just hearing things."
You kind of nervously laughed, plus the way he was looking at you, you knew that he knew.
"Um I'm pretty sure that Hinata is out there waiting on us we should go."

"Actually he left, he had something important come up, he asked me to take you home."

"Oh" is all you could say.
So you started walking to the door so you can leave, but Kageyama stops you, he whispers in your ear "I can make you feel ten times better."after he said that he walked out the door, all you could do was watch him, because you couldn't believe that he said that. You stood there shocked.
"Hey, you coming" he said with a smirk. you just rolled your eyes and You just shook your head yes and left with him.
So he walked you to your dorm, and he watched you go in, the whole way there you and him didn't speak, you were to nervous, and still kind of shocked of what happened, and honestly you wished that he didn't leave and that he would of f**ked you there, so know that your thinking of Kageyama and hinata you couldn't control yourself, you thought of have a threesome with them both. Instead of making hinata fall in love with you decide to get both kageyama and Hinata have sex with you at the same time. So the next day rolls around and you saw that Hinata wasn't in class today, so you thought that maybe Kageyama told Hinata what happened and didn't want to see you, so after you class was over you go and find kageyama, and it wasn't hard to find him,because he was waiting for you when you walked out the classroom,
"Oh kageyama, I was looking for you."

"Oh were you know, why may I ask."

"Did you tell Hinata"

"No, why would I."

"Because he's your bestfriend or whatever."

"What would I tell him If he likes you I don't want any competition, he thinks you don't like him, that's why he left yesterday."

"But I do like him, hold on wait, competition, you mean..."

"Yes I like you."
The way he said it made your stomach flip, his voice is so hot. You start to feel yourself get wet so you had to leave, so you grab Kageyama's arm and took him to the nearest bathroom.
"Remember what you said yesterday, I want you to do it, make me feel ten times better."
He just looks at you and he shrugged his shoulders and said "okay" like it was nothing
So he locked the door, walked back to you, and your just standing in the middle of the bathroom just wait for him to make the first move, and which he does. He pulls you into him, and pulled your head back a little and starts kissing and sucking on you neck, his hands goes up your shirt and bra, he started to caress your breast, and play with you nipple, and that's makes you squirm a little, and you make a soft moan. He started to take his shirt off an yours too, and your bra, so now you're standing there with your breast just hanging out. He picks you up and places you on the bathroom sink, and stared to suck on your breast. You move your hands down to his pants and unzip them and out your hand on his cock, and he was big and hard. So you told him to pull down his pants and now he is fully showing, and you got a good look at it, so you got off the sink and got on your knees, you put his cock in your mouth and started to suck, after a couple of minutes he pulled you back up and placed you back on the sink, he took your pants off and stared to play with your vagina, he put two fingers in than after a couple of second he put three in, you stared to moan a bit loud, he stared to move fast with his fingers, then he pulled them out. He pulled you closer to the edge so he can put his cock in you, so he places his cock at your entrance, and said "are you sure" you shook your head yes and he slid in slowly, you felt pain and pleasure at the same time, he starts to move slowly, you inhaled and when he started to move because you've never had anyone this big, but you liked it, so you moaned out loud and said go faster, and he did, you start moan his name loud, but he had to cover your mouth, he told you to shut up.
He pulls out and takes you off the sink and bends you over the sink and puts his cock back in.
After several minutes you feel your about to cum. He pulls out and and turns you around and cums on your face, by that time someone started to knock on the door. So you got up and pulled your pants up and put your bra and shirt back on, so did kageyama, and both you and him walked out the bathroom together, and everyone who was waiting there were starring at you and him, you grab his hand and whispered in his ear, " Hinata should join us next time." You winked at him and went to your next class feeling happy and satisfied
-the end