XXI

Blakelys pov
After I got out of the bathroom I walked into my room so I could pack my bag, I knew I wasn't going to leave tomorrow but just incase my dad forced me to I was ready. My plan for tomorrow was to ignore everyone (even my dad or moms phone calls) maybe even go to the no content house just so I'm not near the boys, in conclusion I was going to do everything I have to do just so I don't have to go back home. Home isn't bad it just isn't LA even tho LA isn't the best right now it's better than going back to Maryland where all the fake bitches are expected for my 2 besties Elmo and Hannah.

( don't flame me I'm aware Elmo lives in a different country and Hannah lives in a different state)

Blakelys pov
While I was packing I decided to FaceTime Hannah

Hannah- H
Blakely-B

H- hey bitch
B- hey whore, how are you ?
H- I'm good how about you ive seen you've gotten in some shit
B- yah me and Vinnie broke up
H- WHY DID U TELL ME
She said yelling
B- because I didn't tell anyone the only people that know are the girl and the boys
H- but u didn't tell me
B- uhh I know I'm sorry they all just found out I was gonna keep it to myself but the boys saw me having a mental breakdown
H- damn, it messed u up bad huh?
B- duh did u not see my spam
I said laughing
H- bitch yes but don't act like you don't have a mental break down on a regular basis
B- o shit I totally forgot to tell you ! I got in trouble so I'm coming back to Maryland tomorrow that's why I called
H- YOU HAVE TO COME HOME BECAUSE YOU WERE SMOKING!
She said shocked
B- girl yes, my dad really do be doing the most
I said rolling my eyes
H- well I can't wait to see you
B- same I'm kinda excited to see you guys, well if my dad let's me
H- shit I hope so
B- well I'm gonna finish packing and I'll text you if I end up going
H- end up going?
B- bitch u think ima be that easy on my dad ima stay here as long as I can until they drag me into that airport
H- Omg your a mess, I'll talk to you late !
B- bye love you
H- love u too

End of call

Blakelys pov
After I was done packing I went downstairs to go eat when I saw Blake making an "f boy kitchen" YouTube video with Noah beck. "O shit she alive" josh said yelling to the boys "hey guys" I said laughing while walking over "swear to god I thought Bryce was going to kill you" Blake said pulling the bread out the bag "yah I'm supposed to go home tomorrow but ima try not to" I said sitting down next to josh "you have to go home !" Noah said shocked " yes" I said while laughing " oh shoot hi guys it's Blake hall here" I said while waving to the camera "what are u guys making" I said "grilled cheese" Blake said while putting the cheese on the bread "why the fuck is the butter out" I said grabbing it "dude you use butter in your grilled cheese" josh said looking at me " ew why? I've never made that before" I said putting it back down " omg can I judge who's the best" I said jumping up and down "no I was going to plus u don't even like cheese, but sure both of us can" josh said.

"So Noah are you and Dixie dating?" I said asking him "what no just besties" he said back "so Blakely are you and Vinnie cool now?" Noah said asking me "funny actually I just tried to text him today and he blocked me so no we aren't" I said while trying not to act hurt "oh damn that's tuff" josh said in the back.

"It's time to vote and see who is the best" Blake said yelling at the camera, me and Josh both ate Noah's. I literally almost throw up, not because it was nasty but because I don't like cheese. I ended up gagging "ew don't throw up in here" josh said backing up, I ran over to the trash and spit it out "I wasn't going to but ew that's was fucking disgusting" I said going back into the camera frame, then Bryce came in "mmm look the devil himself is here today to join us" I said while rolling my eyes "shut the fuck up Blakey" he said with an attitude, "hey hey hey no fighting on set" Blake said while yelling I just walked out of frame and flipped them off, I ended up taking Bryce puff bar that was in the counter and doing a ghost on camera while the boys were judging the food "your not slick" josh said while laughing "wasn't trying to be" I said, I put the puff bar inside Bryce pockets and went upstairs into my room I ended up just post mating Chick-fil-a.