XXIV

Em's insta story

Vinnies pov We ended up going to earth cafe, we walked inside and got a table for 2

Vinnies pov
We ended up going to earth cafe, we walked inside and got a table for 2. "You know I don't actually want you right" I said to her "duh I know that vinnie im just trying to get Blakely jealous" she said with a smile. After we were done eating we walked outside to go to the car when we were crowded by fans and fletcher "hi how are you guys" he said "we're doing good" I said for the both of us "so I see you and Blakely have moved on" he said "yup" I said looking down "so the fans want to know are you and Em dating or" he said putting the camera to my face "ummm it's complicated right now, but we have to go" I said to him "ok well have a nice day" fletcher said.

Blakelys pov
After my mental break down I decided to text Hannah and Elmo and ask if they're free today, they said yes (they aren't dating btw sorry). While I was getting ready I decided to go live because why not, I set my phone up on my vanity so they could see me do my makeup and hair. "Hi guys ask questions or something while I get ready" I said to the camera.

𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗺𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗶𝗶 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵
"I love you so much' Hi babe I love you too"

𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿
"Me and vinnie dated for 4 months"

𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗶 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗔𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗿𝗼𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴
"What did Aaron and Troy end up saying' o they said no"
I said laughing

𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴
"I'm hanging out with Hannah and Elmo today"

𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗼 𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗟𝗔
"Do u miss LA?' I haven't even been home for 24 hours yet but no I don't miss LA"

𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
"Can I see your parents?' Yea sure hold up" I walked downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen again making us lunch "what are you cooking now?" I said "I'm not cooking I'm making myself a club sandwich" she said putting the meat in the fridge "oh well the people on my live wanted to see you" I said pointing the camera to her "hi live how are you guys" she said waving at the camera "your in a good mood now" she said eating her sandwich "yah kinda" I said walking away and into my dads office "dad they wanted to see you" I said sitting down on his office chair "who's they" he said turning to me "my fans duh" I said laughing "ohhh hi guys" he said pulling down his glasses "guys I promise you he's not this nice" "oh shut up" he said hitting me on the shoulder I just laughed.

𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗟𝗔 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝘆𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆
"Are you going back to LA for Bryces birthday?' Umm dad can i go back to LA for Bryces birthday" I asked him "um I'll think about it" he said working on the printer "yah that's a no" I said turning back to my phone.

𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱
"Can I see Hunter ?' I don't even think he's here but lemme check" I ran up the stairs to Hunters room to see him on his game "Hunter they wanted to see you" I said, he took off his headset and took my phone to say hi "guys Hunter is single and is looking for someone he's 15 so like if your 14-15 hit him up" I said leaving his room laughing.

𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗘𝗺
"Did u know Vinnie is talking to Em?' I did not but I mean we aren't friends anymore so he wouldn't have  told me anyways" I said laughing

"Well guys it was nice talking to you hope u guys have an amazing day and dont let anyone ruin it bye love you guys" I said to the camera and just like that I was done.

I finished getting ready and waited for Hannah and Elmo to get here.

With white Air Forces