Get.your.filthy.hands.off.him.

~Teddy's pov~

It was one of those days where I would just search up fanfictions relating me and Nighttrap, because i didn't have the courage to confess to them in person.

I was scrolling through all of the story options, when suddenly I got a wattpad notification.

I clicked the notification faster than lightning, my whole body shaking in excitement, as I couldnt stop grinning like an idiot.

I began to read the updated chapter, I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks because of how they made Nighttrap's personality.

Not that it was better than their actually personally, but because the way they made their personality was very accurate.

I was so embarrassed that I began to hide my face under the covers of my bed.

I thrashed around under the blankets from embarrassment.

What it....

I than poked my head out from under the covers at the beginning of that thought.

...They actually felt that way about me?

What would happen if I randomly kissed them... would they feel they same way about me?

My face heated up at the mere thought.

But, in all honesty, I was curious.

Nighttrap has never been rough with me, they were actually the exact opposite.

They have always been there for me when I needed it.

They have always defended me, and have always treated me right.

That's how I fell inlove with them in the first place...

I sighed to myself as I put my phone on the bedside table and went to bed.

*Skip to le morning*

I woke up to the sound of some one knocking on my door.

I rubbed my eyes in exhaustion as I went to answer my door.

I opened the door yawning.

"...ya...?"

I asked tiredly with one eye open.

My vision was still clearing up in the open eye so I couldn't tell who was there.

"Heya Ted! Wanna go help make breakfast with me?"

Suddenly it clicked.

Only Nighttrap called me Ted.

I blushed furiously, as I just nodded my head slightly.

They smiled widely at me as they picked me up bridle style and carried me to the kitchen.

I was too tired to fight their grip, but I was also enjoying being carried, so I didnt bother fight them today.

Once we arrived in the kitchen, Nighttrap let me down.

Today was a work day in the pizzeria so everyone had to wake up extra early.

Nighttrap handed me an apron, before putting their's on.

I put mine on, but I couldnt seem to tie it in the back, but I was too shy to ask Nighttrap for help.

They seemed to see my struggling and smiled at me slightly, before going behind me and tieing it.

I pouted slightly while blushing like crazy.