Chapter 29

Michelle's POV
I wake up in a deep deep deep depression so i go downstairs and i grab a knife then put it on the counter with some random pills and a needle with random stuff in it i grab the knife and starting cutting myself then i start taking the pills then i grab the needle and put it in my arm and let the stuff come into my body.Then i feel like im dying.
Micheal's POV
I feel like somethings wrong,like something bad is happening but i dont know what.So i call all my family and there ok.The only person i havent checked on was,Of course Michelle!So i quickly run to her house and when i get there the front door is already unlocked so i open the door and walk inside,i couldnt believe my eyes.Michelle was on the floor and there was a big puddle full of blood and she was like knocked out or something,So i go to the nearest phone in her house and call 911 "hello i need an ambulance right away i found my girlfriend on the floor" then the person said "is she breathing?" i then check if she is "no she isnt please send an ambulance right away" "they will be there soon" "thank you" then i hung up and i go to the bathroom and grab something to stop the blood from gushing out and then i walk to where Michelle is again and put it on her arm.A few minutes later the Ambulance are here.They get a hospital bed and put her in it.Then they put it in the ambulance car and i go in with her then they hook up these machines to her they hook up a heart monitor.When were near the hospital her heart beat is gone the machine is making an alert sound.So i move out of there way and they say "Where loosing her! where loosing her! hurry!" I start to cry but i hold back my tears and i hold her hand and say "c'mon Michelle,dont leave me,i need you,please"
When there both in the hospital/Michael's POV
I wait sitting in the waiting room waiting for the results i just sit there playing with my fingers.......