-11-

A/N: Surprise!!
I decided to move my updating day to Friday. I just thought about it and Friyay, ya know? Mondays are too busy. So you get  a new chapter today and next time will be next Friday as well!
————————————————————

A week has passed, and it was already very difficult for Hailey to maintain her guilt. Jenny wouldn't talk to her about this because she said it would be 'cooperation'.

Her dating Luke was nice and everything, but the fact she couldn't feel anything to him bothered her so much. She was trying, she really was. But everytime they kissed, she just thought of Ben. She must talk to him and finish whatever they were, because it wasn't real. Hailey was the last person to play with other's feelings, she hated how things turned out.

They had a free day today, although Robert expected them to do work at home. But Hailey didn't feel like working with anyone. Her part is very small, she only had scenes with Ben and Daniel, or alone. If she met Ben for rehearsals, they'd probably fight after 5 minutes and she'll cry again. And in general, she preferred working alone and not talking to anybody. 

"Hello?" Ben picked up a call from Robert.

"Ben, what's up?" Robert said, he sounded busy.

"Fine,"

"Are you sure? You seem to be a little short tempered lately." Is he calling to check on me?

"No, everything's okay. Did something happen?"

"Listen, I'm not blind. I know you and Hailey had a fight, or whatever. And it shows in your work. So I'm asking you now to go to her place, get over yourselves, and work together. I'm not gonna keep stopping you while shooting."

Ben rubbed his eyes heavily. "Okay. I'm really sorry it had to get to that."

"Good. Goodluck," Robert said.

"Thanks.." Go to Hailey's house and try to apologize? For what?? She's the one to blame.

After about two hours when Hailey did nothing but listen to loud music, think about her problems and try not to cry, there was a knock at the door. She frowned. Who could it be? She wasn't expecting anyone. She glanced at the clock, it was 1pm.

"Just a second..!" She said and got up to open the door. It was Ben, he scratched his hair and looked at her only after a few seconds. "Ben.. hi! What are you doing here?" She was surprised, and didn't know whether to smile or be mad.

"Robert sent me, he said we need to do rehearsals." Ben said, and Hailey could hear in his voice he'd rather be somewhere else.

"Okay, come in." Hailey said and cleared the way. She hoped Robert wasn't disappointed in her. This thing was so important to her.

"This scene is just the two of us, I'm supposed to convince you to stay away from Jake, and you obviously make it hard." Hailey shrugged, he sounded too critical.

They sat in the living room and read from their papers.

"Why do you have to make everything harder?" Ben sighed.

"Really dad? I think I'm the one who's supposed to ask that."

"I'm trying to save your life!! You're going after that Jake like a blind person, do you think he loves you at all?"

"Of course he does!"

He chuckled in disdain. Hailey was about to say her next replica, but for some reason started to cough.

"Hailey...?" Ben rested his papers on the couch and looked at her.

"I'm fine, probably dust." She mumbled.