The Dark Cloudy Past

Thousand years ago...
Back when the ancient civilization of builders walks upon the land of Fraction
The Grand Pillars Overseer of Life, Āuroerã gave birth to the thriving life of the world.
She created vast creature with their own unique way.

On the other hand, Her sister the Overseer of death. Lacifëra was jealous over her sister. Her sister was praised and worshipped everywhere.
Then, She has an Idea to create her own matter of life. She Created a Place filled with fire and magma with dangerous creatures lurking around every corner.

Āuroerã confronted her, Her Place in the overworld was not accepted due it bringing only bringing chaos.
The two would in end up in a deadly duel killing each other and in the process splitting the inferno like hell to it's own dimension and also created a new dimension in the void filled with alien like Creature.
After the devastating fight both of their soul spread around the world giving kindness and Growth while the other is spreading evil and darkness.

Thousands of years had passed these dimension is now lived by their own kinds and species.

The Inferno like hell call their home dimension the NETHER roamed by beings called Ghast, Wither and other kind of nightmarish abomination.

The void island is now called the END
Roamed by dragons and Beings Called the Enderlings.

After each dimension got hit by the energy wave of both sisters. Each dimensions suddenly experience the age called "The Golden age" Where every intelligence and evolution of a kinds or Species is suddenly grew very Higher and stronger, resulting in a far more superior species and a Change in their culture.

These kinds then created factions, Weapons, knowledge and even the way to to travel across each dimension.

But...the story of the war is the story for another day. Now onwards little one, you have a big journey ahead of you.

-???'s POV-

I woked up after hearing the book closes, I was still in the flower fields but the others are gone '...Ow my head hurts. I think I doozed more than 1 hour...'

'Shoot! The sun! It's almost Going down! I need to get back to the coven or else they'll turn the defensive spell before I could get in!'

I Grabbed my stuff as rushed Back to the coven. 'Wait! Can't forget about this!' I took a Book next to the ground I doozed off.

As I rush back to the coven I felt as someone was following me...hope it's nothing...

-To be continued-