The Bonding and The Breaking

–Few Years Ago–

"Sister!" The Overseer of Life approaches Lacifëra "What is the meaning of this?! What You just created is hellish and dangerous for our paradise!" Āuroerã said while holding one of lacifëra's creatures.

Lacifëra takes the creature a release it back at the land, "So? You created your own creatures and 'wonder works' without my complain and shit talk. But here you are complaining about my wonderful creation!! What's the problem with you?!"

"My problem?! Sister! My title is the overseer of life!! He gave me that role! I create! You're the overseer of death! He also gave you that role too! You Take things away! We have our own job and we have our own ways!!" Āuroerã said while erasing half of lacifëra's area.

"What in the bloody Moon are you doing?! Stop it! Or else I'll kill those group of mortals you love so much!!" Lacifëra said while pointing her scythe at the hills that holds a few newly build villager houses.
"Listen! I'm tired living in your shadows! I'm tired being fault for losing someone!! I'm always feared! Everybody hates me!"

"But this is not the way sister! He intented us for our own role! You can't change fate!" Āuroerã said as she wipes more of the hellish land.
Angered lacifëra takes away every life of villagers and leaving the curropted one to spread.
Āuroerã grabbed her scythe and and throws it away "STOP! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Āuroerã Grabbed lacifëra by her hood

"THE THING YOU TOLD ME! MY JOB!" Lacifëra yelled as she pushes her away.
The two would draw their weapon and fought, after thousands of night with endless fire burning.
Āuroerã's body drops to the ocean and sunk to the deepest ravine of the oceans, while for lacifëra she is heavily wounded but everyone assumed her to have died too.
Lacifëra goes to the dimension she created.

She is treated by her creations but
...she has lost half of her power, due to the wave she releases at the battle with her sister.
In her weaker state she decide to start her new kingdom from scratch, a kingdom on her own Dimension the one who she calls, The Nether

–Back to the present day–

–???'s Pov–

'Whew made it safely back to the gate! Just in time! The shields are up!'

"Stella!! You're in big trouble young lady!!" Shout by someone who's running to her

'Meep! Better get out of here!' I looked around and I found a Clear pathway to the night market.
As I sprinted down and hear the shouting slowly fades off I couldn't stop feeling that I was still being followed, 'Why am I feeling this way...ugh...My Head.' I'm starting to hear voices in my head calling for help, those voice...

Feels familiar...What are these voices...

Ow...Why am I feeling this way...why am I...Why am I...

Who am I...'Oh no it's happening again. Quick! What should I do...Ah I remember!'

'My name is Stella, and I'm the apprentice of Redwood. I'm currently studying magic and spells, my dream is to see the outer world and...and....Find My Prince! My one and only true love!'

"Gotcha!" the person chasing me was in front of me and grabbed me by the back.

"A-Ah! F-Father...Hello...hehe..." I said as I hid the book behind my back

"You should be ashamed of yourself! One, going out with your friends outside the coven without telling me. Two, taking my spell book without my permission.
Three, Didn't finished your chores and locked the door after leaving." He said as he takes the book away

"B-But Dad! You would never let me go if I tell you!" I said as I land back down. "Plus I'm 17 now! You can't tell me what to do anymore! I'm 1 year away from becoming an adult! Hmph!"

"I would let you hang out with your friends IF you finished your chores just like we promised." He said As He takes his mask off

"Ehhhh But...Meh, the cauldron was too large for me to clean! And the bookshelfs we're really dusty!"

"Yea! And lucky you only cleaning one! Back in my days I have to clean 3 cauldron and a whole library before I could even Read the books!" He replied as he walked away

"That means you can do it yourself right!" I said while following him.

"True, but there's a reason why I make you do that. To make you independent
So when you're in the future you can take care of your house, stuff, and even your own spell book by yourself." He said as he holds my shoulder

"Wait, myself? Am I gonna live alone?"

"Well Yea! You said you wanted to travel the world! See the ocean and Explore the nether! Of course you will live alone, and When That time comes...I won't be next to you..."

"Why Couldn't you just come with me...?"

He started to laugh, "Stella Dear... I'm not Like Redwood. Always going out of coven and always coming home to coven late. I'm Lief Moonfall, the head of the coven. I need to manage and protect the coven...So...yea... I'm not gonna be there for you if you leave..." After he said the word "leave" his whole emotion looks downed and heartbroken.

"D-Dad...What's wrong..." I asked him whike holding his hand. "Y-You can tell me dad!"

He went silence before taking a deep breath. He pulls out a Map and hand it over to me, "I have an Important mission for you...you need to go to Froustbourne...The Winter kingdom." He said as he pointed at the snowy part of the map, "Well...hate to say it but... it's the start of your adventure my dear...And...I couldn't hold myself...it feels like...yesterday you just entered first tier magic class..." He said as he broke down in tears

"Dad...No...I don't think I'm ready to leave you behind, I'm still scared..." I said as I hand back the map

"Why? You wanted to see the outer world! Now this is your chance! You've got the blood of the strongest willed person in the their whole dimension!" He said as he put the map back in my hand "Don't worry dear... We're all still gonna be here when you come back! I promised!" The word said as he hugged me tightly.

"Dad..." I hugged him back tightly as much as I can as I also Broke down in tears

He wipes the tears out of my face and his face, "C'mon... let's have some dinner... Tomorrow morning you can head off..." He said as he open the door, "Oh I can't forget about someone too!" He said as he whistle.
A small owl lands on his hand and fades away.

"What was that?" I Realized that was the thing that made the noise  following me.

"That is a Guardian Spirit. C'mon let's get inside I'll explain while eating" He said as he walked inside.

I followed and closed the door.

After I sat down he put a lot of food down and We started to share few stories about himself and about myself! And I told him about my weird dream.

He also has no idea about what it meant, probably Because I was reading too much book.

I wonder...what happend to the overseer of death in my dream...

–Back to many years Ago–

Lacifëra was sitting on her new throne as her new servant approaches her.

"lædī Laçifëræ" the servant approaches her holding a tray offering a Glass of wine

"Please. I have changed my name now. So...Call me with my new name, or else." She responded.

"A-Ah Rīgth, Lædī Çryßtëffør." The servant said as he fills the glass with wine.

"Yes. Thank you. I'm more suited with Crysteffor instead lacifëra." She said as she take the glass and drinks it.

–To be continued–