Always and Forever in Our Heart

Klaus open his eyes and find himself in a dark forest

Klaus open his eyes and find himself in a dark forest. He started looking around but nothing. Miles and miles of darkness and suddenly a voice calling his name from behind. He recognice the voice. He started to turn around.

And saw Elijah coming towards him. '' Brother I told you we will never find peace only darkness. And now here we are standing around a bunch of trees in middle of nowhere.'' Nik said with a sad smile. '' Whatever it is we will get through these together Niklaus'' Elijah said with a smile and keeping a hand on Klaus shoulder. They started looking around hopping will find someone in that dark gloomy forest but nothing just the rushing wind and whispers. '' Klaus, Elijah?'' someone called out there names. Both of them turn around and saw Cami coming towards them with a bunch of woods in her hand. '' Did you guys ?'' she said with a sad look. '' Yes we had to for Hope. It was the only way to save her from the hollow.'' Elijah explained. Klaus was just standing there and looking at Cami. The girl he loved that died infront of him. Tears were forming in his eyes he could not express how he was feeling. Cami looked towards Klaus gave a smile and he smile back. '' Let's go. I will show you where the others are.'' she said. '' Wait others? '' Klaus ask to Cami. '' Yeah now come on.'' she said and started walking, Klaus and Elijah following her. They reach a clear opening a bunch of people sitting around the bon fire. Klaus and Elijah stop and looked at the people and saw a few fimilar faces . Jackson was sitting with a guitar with grandma Mary beside him. He saw them and gave a smile. Then Elijah saw Hayley in the crowd. They locked eyes, Klaus told Elijah to go to her. '' Will you be ok?'' Elijah ask. '' Yes I will. Now go'' He said.

 Elijah walked towards Hayley and she started coming towards him.  ''Elijah'' she said with tears in her eyes. '' Forgive me I could not save you. '' he said and started crying. She pulls him into a hug and said it's ok. They pulled apart and he kissed her. After that they sit near the bon fire, '' Hope! how is she?'' Hayley ask. '' She is good. She was very sad but we had to do it to save her there was no other way'' Elijah said. He pulled Hayley's hand into his and said '' I gave you my word I will never leave you ever again.'' She smiled and said '' I know. You still own me a dance.'' '' Yes I do'' he said and hug her. Elijah saw Klaus was heading towards Cami, he was happy for him. He finally found his love. 

'' Camille.'' Klaus called and sit near her. '' Klaus.'' she replied. '' What you doing ?'' he said.'' Just sitting here and enjoying these delicious drink '' she said. '' I missed you so much. I wished I could have done something to keep you alive.'' he said tears forming in his eyes. '' You tried your best there is nothing you could have done more. Now you are here sitting with me. I am glad I saw you again. '' she said with a sweet smile. He smiled at her and looked towards the bon fire  and said '' I thought I will never find peace only darkness. I was scared. And I thought I am doing these for Hope. I miss her but there was no other way. '' She looked at Klaus and said '' It's okay she is safe now. '' She smiled at him and hold his hand. He gave a happy smile and hold her hand tightly. He kissed her hand and hold her. 

Finally Niklaus and Elijah found peace with there love ones. Elijah sitting with Hayley and Klaus with Cami. Both of them were happy, smiling, surrounded with there friends. There was no darkness only happiness and love.

FINALLY THEY GOT THERE HAPPY ENDING.

That's it guys. That's what I thought  after I finished TO. I was so sad I could not stop thinking about that last scene. According to me it ended as a cliffhanger. We never got to know if  Klaus and Elijah got peace. I wish there was another episode to explain all our questions. Feel free to express your thoughts. 

Priya