Chapter 1

𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙾
I'm excited. After these many nights of face time calls and writing, the time has finally come. I see Jo again. She really makes me addicted. She will be on my side for the next three months again during the shoot, in my free time and on my birthday. To be there when she lives her dream, to act, is a moment you can never forget. It's simply magical. Can I say that? It sounds stupid. I don't think anybody understands me. But in the sad scenes, for example, where I'm not allowed to kiss her, I would like to wrap my arms around her, hug her tightly and apologize for all the words I said that I sad to her, even though they are the words of my role, Hardin. I would like to skip these moments. Sadly, I find it easier in this scene to cry, but only because I can't see her tears. But I should not think about these sad moments. I'm only 5 minutes away from the hotel.
This whole flight here to Bulgaria and the drive to the hotel felt like years and that only because I know that my little blonde and beautiful girl is already there waiting for me. Before my flight, she wrote that the beds are very soft and comfortable, which is what I had in mind for the whole flight and of course it made a lot of room for, I would say dirty thoughts. But this whole situation has a disadvantage.
Once again I haven't learned my text for the shoot. I already know what Jo will say to me. It feels like she is already standing next to me.
"omg hero why have you not you learn your lines. It's important. You got the script 4 days earlier than me".
Yeah, it definitely feels like she is standing next to me. Oh man, that woman drives me crazy. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened, if another girl had become the role Tessa. Everything would have been different. I guess I wouldn't be as happy as I am now.
Am I actually too stupid to find the damn hotel. When I look up from my home screen and the picture of Jo in my hoodie, I see the hotel. My thoughts about Jo really distract me. The hotel is huge and beautiful and I almost walked past it. Great.  I think I look pretty lost here right now. Oh man. Wonderful when you consider that I am photographed by fans, they hide behind a car.  I always notice something like that immediately. You develop this instinct when you are "famous". My God, I hate to call me famous. I am not "famous". A laugh rings out and I immediately look ahead as I press against the door and walk against it. There is Jo, she laughs at me. Why doesn't the fucking door open. It says "Pull". I am so stupid. When I finally make it, a little peanut named Josephine comes walking towards me. Oh, no. She runs towards me. Fuck. She runs so fast towards me and I almost fall over but I can safe us from falling. She is like a little teddy bear, cute and sometime dangerous. I'm so mean. Even in my thoughts, I tease her because of her size. But it is just too funny. We both are laughing  and she's looking  up at me in my eyes. Oh God I love her. When my lips touched hers, it felt like I'm home. Her lips feel like home. She is my home. This feeling of being home feels so good after so long. As always, I can't take my eyes off her even when I kiss her. Maybe it's weird to keep my eyes open during a kiss but why not? No one has written down a rule for it. She smiled into the kiss. I released myself to hug her tightly. I immediately notice she has a new perfume. I missed her so much.  She is my heaven on earth. "Hey my big peanut" she said smiling and looked still into my eyes. "Hello my little baby" I said back and I think I'm smiling so hard.