Chapter 2

𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙾

It's so crazy how she can trigger the feelings in me. She pulled me into her room right away. "I wanna tell you so much" she laughed and jumps on the bed like a little child. Wow and she always says I'm the big kid on the team.I laughed and dropped down next to her.

"How could I stand there again. Probably the best gossip you know," I said with played exaggerated irony. "It's not like we talk on the phone every day and night literally 24/7".

After the sentence, a pillow hit me in the face and I heard her adorable laugh.
„Don't do that. Don't make fun of me Hero. I'm saying this so often to you," she was actually trying to be serious. But I can see the twitch of the corners of her mouth though. I'm not that blind. "Go Start my peanut."

She told me, I think, for almost 3 hours about modeling projects, movie roles, about a certain dish here in Bulgaria that she had ordered in quarantine over and over again. I can say now I'm super hungry.

She also told me about her sister. She can soon fly to Australia, while Jo is here with us and can't fly to Australia over Christmas. I know that she is sad about the fact that she can't see her family on Christmas and Katherine can.

Katherine is super nice. It is so incredibly creepy when I FaceTime with them . sometimes happens that, when Katherine is sitting with Jo in her apartment in La and I FaceTime with her. They're so incredibly similar and at the same time different.

Jo started scratching my head again and playing with my hair. I love that feeling. If I had a choice for the most peaceful death on earth, I would choose this moment. The woman of my life sits with me and cuddles my head.

I love this girl so much...

"I love that your hair is so long. It looks so amazing on you." Sounds her soft voice next to my ear. I had not noticed that she has laid down next to me. I pulled a skeptical face. "I hate the fact that my hair is so long. I just don't know what to do with it. Maybe I'll shave it off, after the shooting".

Her hand suddenly stopped. "Dare you to do that!" she said in a rather threatening tone. It's always spectacular when she thinks she can scare me or is stronger than me.