Chapter 3

Hero

She always thinks she comes across as dangerous but she doesn't even really go up to my shoulder. She can be a little battle dwarf but nothing more.

"Come here," I grinned and opened my arms to signal her to hug me. She continued to look at me with her annoyed look. She's cute as hell. Then she gave in and plopped down on me with a force like a sack.
That hurt.
"I'm not a pillow where you can throw yourself on it peanut". I cuddled her back. "That's right, because you are much too uncomfortable for that". Ìˋll remember that. I'll remember that statement. I missed you peanut. You told me you couldn't go home to Australia. I have an idea," I said quietly and looked up at the hotel ceiling. I noticed that she turned onto her stomach to look me in the face. I played with a strand of her hair at her back. "We've been together for a year soon. Look, you're practically my family. You belong to her. You know my parents they love you. My sister likes you. I think even she likes you more than me, so. Well... you could come to my place. I'm sure my roommates won't mind. They like you too. I don't know if you...". Her kiss interrupted my speech flow.
So that's what I call a yes. A clear one.
"Of course I'll come," she beamed over both ears. I put my one hand to her cheek and pulled her back down to me so she would kiss me. I just realize again how much I need her and how much I have missed her in all this time. "I love you," she said breathlessly between our kisses and I turned her under me. I stand on my knees and ran my hands under her shirt. "I love you more than anything baby", I kissed her neck and I know for a fact that on her face is a feel-good grin spread without even looking at her. Only tomorrow I have to look professional. Now? Now I do what I have wanted to do all along. I unbutton her pants. No time for undressing...