Chapter 2

NIALL'S POV
"Zayn why did you be such a jerk to Lucy! You've only been with her for five minutes!" I screamed. I mean yeah Lucy is nice and all but I don't like her..... I LOVE her! Lucy is smart and kind and.... "Niall???? Niall.?? Niall!" "Oops? I kinda zoned out I guess?" Oh lord he's in LOVE again!" I hear Louie mumble "shut up she's hot!" I yelled and then i heard her shoot!
Lucy's POV
"Shut up she's hot!" I heard Niall yell. Shoot he likes me? No no no! He can't like me. NO!! Niall oh gawd! What do I do?!
MESSAGES;
KENNIE-BEAR
•Urgent meeting of the kool kids!!! @ my house
•ok??? What's up?😟😕
• can't txt it must talk
• alright I'll run
God Kennie why do you like to run and play sports when we have tech class?!
"Hey! So what's up?" Kennedy starts
"Un well.. OnedirectionareatmyhouseandkindI fmaybesortifnialllikesme?" I gushed
"Oh gawd Luc oh god!" After breathing for like twenty bizzilion hours we came to my room. "Explain while we watch PLL?" "Yeah! Of course we need to finish season one! God Kennie we are sooo far behind!" "I know! Eek I'm so excited! Wait where are the boys? Crap I'm screwed where were they?!
We checked the whole house and the neighborhood. "Luc I'm nervous we're in bloody America!" Yeah we had moved her from Dublin well Kennie did, I'm from Mullingar. Anyways we walked to a mcDonald's and ordered. Then we heard a familiar scream. The scream of the one and only Louis Tomlinson! "Superman!" I screamed and grabbed his hand out of the dog pile fans had created. "Boys? Boys? Louis where are the others?" I said sweetly. Louis mumbled "Igotlostandtheywentback?" "Louie you. Left then to die!" He blushed. The idiot! God Louis! After driving six MILES, dang those boys can run we came to my house."why don't we watch a movie?" I suggested. "Some like it hot!" Harry screamed. Lord he was quiet and then all I the sudden he would scream! "I know!" Kennedy roared over the rest of them let's play a game instead!" "Yeah!" We chorused. "Let's play 10 Days Till Revenge!This is how it works, Two teamed divided prank supplies and headed off into the woods. One team would prank the other. The team who got pranked first  has 10 days to prank the other and the game lasts 10 days!" I said "I'm" Kennedy said. Everyone else agreed we would start tomorrow. Right now I have 6 yes 6 children on top of me. Man Kennedy and the boys need a diet! "Umph!" I yelled. Well, that's how I spent my night. In a bed with 6 CHILDREN on top of me!