Pain/Happiness and Joy

Dream State

After the USJ incident that happened a few hours ago because of Izuku false dragon transformation control still in the infirmary was Izuku the dragon user in his dream state inside while he could hear someone calling him "Izuku" Again he heard who it was "Izuku My baby boy" when he heard those last words he quickly looked and saw the only other person he wanted to see "MOM" time and space didn't exist when he was with his mother "I thought you died how are you here"Izuku asked "My baby I used my quirk to place my soul in to you so when you sleeping I'm always going to be here"she answered hugging her son "So when am I expecting grandbabies?" She said grinning "MOM" he said yelling "Well son I think you should wake up and go to your girlfriends just remember I'm always here just like your father" Inko could be seen with Hisashi in her side she said fading away "Mom, Dad please not right now please don't leave, PLEASE"Izuku said not trying to wake up.

Girls POV

All of izuku's girlfriends saw how Izuku was in bed lying there while all the girls could was cry "Why did it happen to someone amazing like you"said Momo "why was it our boyfriend" said Tsu they saw Izuku move he was going to wake up but he jolted up with him using his fire breath at the air "WHY! !WHY WHY! YOUR FUCKING DEAD WHERE ARE YOU SHIGARAKI!!" Izuku yelled but was tackled by his girlfriends "WE MISSED YOU IZU/MIDORI/ZUZU they yelled in union "I'm sorry girls and I miss you guys too so much.

The door open showing the rest of class A and teacher "What the fuck do you want" Izuku said with venom in his voice "Deku I'm sorry for not believing you"said uraraka Midoriya I have to apologize too" iida said "I don't give a fuck about you and trust me your never going to get forgiven and uraraka don't call me deku that name means nothing to me" Izuku said "Problem Child please we are sorry" Aizawa "Shut the Fuck shota you really think calling me a villian and while I was pleading for my life while all of you beat me up and you just said I could never be hero" Izuku answer glaring at Aizawa while his head was down in shame with tears "Please Midoriya I'm sorry"said shoto "well if it isn't the masterpiece of endeavor the person I thought was my best friend after all I saved you from yourself but I guess I was never really trusted after all you froze me and burned me "Izuku said looking shoto while Izuku was just there he dicided to return the favor he used fire breath and Ice element on him burning and freezing him making him feel the same pain "so how does it feel"Izuku said while everyone looked shocked of what he did Aizawa was trying to erase his quirk but didn't "Why isn't you quirk erasing" Aizawa asked confused "Oh this isn't just a quirk this is my bloodline, I'm the defendant of former DRAGON KING" said Izuku while his eyes and arms legs changed SHOWING HIS TRUE REIGN

Everyone saw Izuku he went to the direction of his girlfriends "How about I take all of you on a date?" Izuku asked smiling "YES!" The girls yelled of exited "Ill pick you girls up at the entrance of UA" said Izuku walking out going to the dorm to his room but was tapped by a familiar ravenette with a spiky ponytail "Umm Zuzu I was-" she cut herself after hearing what she just said. Izuku was just surprised for the nickname but decided to tease her "Oh Momo already with nickname do you really love me so much maybe I should give you a reward"Izuku said while getting close to her pushing her to the wall and whispering in her ear "I've been waiting to do this to you my creati" he said making her blush like crazy and when looking at her embarrassed was amazing "Haha I'm sorry Momo I just could help myself with teasing you" he said laughing while Momo was now pouting "Zuzu why would you do that" Izuku could only smile "Cuz I wanted too anyway you need something?" Izuku said "Oh right Umm there are three girls from Class B that would like to talk to you behind the school yard" she said "Oh sure I'll go well I'll see you later my creati"he said while he pecked her in the lips leaving. Momo was just a wreck with a red face and smoke coming from her ears. "ZUZU YOU BAKA" she yelled running back to her room.

While time was passing and him being back at the dorm he changed into normal clothes but had to buy some new ones cuz of how he grew and his clothes fit really tight as he was about to leave ther dorm he was met by the class (Minus his girlfriends) "Deku/Midoriya please we are sorry can't you just forgive us" uraraka said "You all want forgiveness, I'll give forgiveness" Izuku said "Really" everyone said surprised but happy "No" he said about to laugh while he just smirked while walking away while he was met by iida and Kirishima trying to grab him "Don't you dare touch me or I will tear off you leg" Izuku said "Damn you were so desperate to take on stain after I saved your life and defeated him for your brother I guess that still didn't gain your trust" Izuku said while now fully walking away.

Izuku walking when he saw bakugou "Hey kacchan what you doing" Izuku said walking to him "Oi Deku nothing much how are the extra's in class treating you?" He asked knowing what they were thinking about forgiveness "Nothing much they think I could just forgive them after what they did "Well I'll see you later nerd try not to kill anyone" he said leaving

As Izuku was behind the school he noticed 3 people coming at him "Hey Midoriya" the tree said knowing them as Itsuka Kendo Along with Setsuna Tokage and Yui Kodai "Hey you three is there anything I can help you with" he asked turning his head while there girls were only blushing and thinking *cute* they thought "Well me and the girls wanted to tell you that we believed you were innocent since the beginning and that were defending you and we L-L-LOVE YOU IZUKU MIDORIYA" they shouted the last part making him be shocked off what happened but all he did was look at them while he stepped closer to them while they closed there eyes only to feel lips in each other own lips "I love you Girls too I would love to have you three as my girlfriends too and I will treasure and treat all equally" Izuku said looking at them but what the girls felt was total happiness that there crush told them he loved them also and is willing to make it equally for the 8 girlfriends he now has.

"Well since your girls are my girlfriends now me and the girls from 1-A (Minus Urabitch) I'm taking them out for a date you girls want to join" he said while the girl all can do is tackle him and kiss him all over and say yes "YES WE LOVE TO GO ON A DATE WITH YOU" they yelled

To be continued......

Hey it's Leo I would like to thank the people that like my stories and for the support I get from them also I'm part of the IzuMomo Army and if your a IzuMomo shipper join us and I would love to thank the army too for having me so I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Leo out