Harry

Sorry for the long wait I was working on the chapter but here it is enjoy..
***********************************
Harry
As I was walking towards the front doors of school I was greeted with stares-I mean I was used to them since I was the "hottest" guy at school. I was walking down the hallway when suddenly something-or should I say someone- numbed into my chest, I looked down and saw deep, blue eyes filled with fear staring up at me.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention so I didn't know you were coming, and I was running I'm so-"
"It's fine" I cut him off as I helped him up.
He dusted himself off and muttered a quite "thank you" then continued his way down the hall. I recall seeing him a couple times before, he's always with another guy, I think his name is Neal or something.
"Hey man" Niall and Zayn greeted me. They're my best friends I can count on them for everything.
"Hey guys"
"What are you doing tonight, it's Friday, you know what that means"
I scoffed "well of corse who do you think I am, I'm the king of the parties" I said cockily with a smirk
Zayn punched my arm playfully
"Don't be to cocky Harry"
I rolled my eyes "yeah, whatever"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into my last class geometry-late of course-
"Glad you could join us Harry" Mr. Wood said while I just rolled my eyes

I found a seat near the back next to this kid named Jack. But what caught my eye is the guy that bumped into me this morning, I think his name was Lewis, Luis, Louis, Lo- that's it Louis, that's his name. I didn't even know he was in this class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me being me zoned out during the lesson.
"Harry" Mr.Wood called my name as I snapped out of my daydream.
"What's the answer to my question"
"24"
"This isn't even a number problem, pay attention and see if you can learn from Louis here"he said as I jut rolled my eyes.
"Okay, Louis what's the name of the equation that goes Y=Ax+b"
"Linear equation" he answered.
"Correct, Good Job Louis" Mr.Wood congratulated him.
"Nerd" I muttered but of course he heard it.
"Well at least I'm learning something" he snapped.
I stared at him,kind of stunned, just as the bell rang I stood up and walked towards him, fear flashed in his eyes as I stood infront of him
"Your going to regret saying that" I smirked
"I will ruin you"
************************************
Vote and comment and give me feedback