Candy Condoms

~In Brooke's (MEH) POV :P~

*HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK*

I groan. Whyyyyyyyyy??!!! Is school really that important?
I get out of bed and stumble over the piles of crap that litter the floor of my room (not actual crap...). Once I reach my alarm that's unfortunately on the other side of my room, I slam my hand down on it and it falls to the floor. Damn. I pick it up and hurriedly flip the switch to turn it off. I sigh a great sigh of relief. I can finally rest in peace...

"Brooke? Are you up yet? I made coffee." I hear my mom at the door to my bedroom.

"Uuugggghhhhhhh yes. I guess."

"Okay. Hurry up and get ready. We need to leave in about an hour."

I sigh again and crawl back out of bed. I'm not wearing pants. Don't judge. I shiver as I walk to my bathroom and turn the shower on, waiting for it to get steamy. I get undressed and step in the warm water, relishing this moment of complete happiness.

Once I'm done with my shower, I get out and realize I forgot my towel. Really?! I sigh once again and race across the bathroom to my bedroom. Thankfully I have an en suite. The only reason I'm running is because it's cold. I grab my towel and wrap my hair up like a turban, then get another one to wrap around my body.

I walk to the vanity and put moisturizer on my face. My face feels like rubber. Ugh. I then put on little bit of mascara and turn my iron on. Then I blow dry my thick, red hair. It's so annoying having to deal with about two pounds of hair every day. It gives me head aches. (A/N That's true by the way, it sucks.)

Once my iron is hot, I start to straighten my hair. When I'm done, I get dressed. I choose a t-shirt, black yoga pants, and my Under Armor hoodie. It's turquoise and purple, my favorite color combination.

After I put on my shoes, I go out into the kitchen where my mom is helping my sister put her coat on. She's 10 years old but apparently she has to have help with everything.

"Go grab some poptarts, you'll have to take them with you to school to eat this morning, we're already running late." My mom mumbles, she's still helping my sister.

I grab my poptarts and pick up my binder. I stand at the garage door for what seems like an eternity before my sister has all of her shit together. Once she's done I open the door to the garage and get in the car. My mom gets in next and finally my sister.

We leave at 7:37 am. Two minutes later than we should. It makes a huge difference though because, since we live next to a school, there are tons of parents trying to drive slow so as to not run over their children. And there are just stupid people who shouldn't be driving at all.

We finally get past the huge SUV at the stop sign and drive quickly to the next corner so we don't get stuck behind the school bus that is coming our way. We quickly pull out onto the street just before the bus gets there. Phew!

And then there's the safety zone.

We drive at 15 miles per hour (there's another idiot in front of us) for a couple blocks before they pull onto a street without using a blinker.

"It's called a blinker!" My mom screams at the top of her lungs. I snicker behind my hand and turn away.

We finally get out of the safety zone and pull onto another street where we drive a few blocks and turn left. We go down a few houses and turn onto a four lane road. We pull out onto the road and drive a couple more blocks and turn left again. We drive to the end of that street and come to a stop sign, where a person isn't budging. My sister has to get to school at 7:50 am. It's 7:45. We still have to drive through more school traffic.