Chapter 5: A Blueberry?

Hey everyone I finally had time to write hope you enjoy the chapter💖💞

"People! Keep an eye out, we're passing some very important rooms here." Willy wonka said breaking the
"Silence".  "What do you use hair cream for?" Mrs Beauregard asked, looking curiously at Willy wonka.
"So I can moisture!" He said with a little laugh at the end, he's still acting weird. "Whipped cream!" Charlie said, looking at a cow that is getting whipped. "Precisely!" Willy wonka said happily. "That doesn't make any sense." Veruca said arrogantly. "For your information little girl, whipped cream isn't whipped cream at all. Unless isn't whipped with whips. Everybody knows that." Willy wonka said correcting her. "He takes it a bit too seriously." I whisper to Mike, he let's out a quiet chuckle. "What's next? Cotton candy?" He said and then Willy wonka interrupts. "I'd rather not talk about that." He whispers in our ears, so only the two of us can hear it. We just sit there processing what he said.

We enter a room full off machines and oompa-loompas doing theyre work. "Now this is the most important room of the factory, now everyone enjoy yourselves. Just don't touch anything!" Willy wonka said looking around the room. "Go on! Scoot!" He said, like we are dogs. We all run to some oompa-loompas in a big water bucket, diving up colored balls. "Hey Mr wonka what's this?" Violet asked Willy wonka. "O let me show you!" He said and takes a red little ball that a oompa-loompa dived up. "These are everlasting gobstobbers, they are for children that get very little allowance money." He said, he talked some more about it. "It's like gum." Violet said chewing her gum with mouth wide open. "No, gum is for chewing. And If you tried to chew on One off these gobstobbers you'll break all off you're little teeth off." He seems quite irritated by Violet, I get it.

He walks over to a control panel and says before he pulls a lever. "Watch this."
A siren starts going off and the machine turns on. It is very fun to see, he's a genius. A metal stick starts coming out off the machine and we gather around it. Eventually a piece off gum comes out and Of course Violet takes it. "you mean That's It?" Mike said, I guess he thought off something bigger. "Do you even know what 'it' is?" Willy wonka asked him with some attitude. "It's gum." Violet answers, like she wouldn't know. "Yeah, it a stick of the most amazing and sensational gum in the whole universe!" Willy wonka said with a awkward laugh. "Know why? Know why?" He asked overexcited. "Cause it a three course dinner all by itself." I like it, then I won't have to wait till my mom makes dinner. "Why would anyone want that?" Mr salt asked, are you serious? Willy wonka pulls out some cards. "Why not? It could end all cooking. And maybe he could make more flavors." I said before Willy wonka could say anything. "That's right! How do you know?" Willy wonka said looking questionable at me. "Because I would like it! And i don't have to wait for my mom to cook." Willy wonka looks impressed after I say that. "It's sounds great!" The grandpa off Charlie said. "It's sound weird." Veruca said not impressed at all. "It's sounds like my kind off gum." Violet said and takes her gum out off her mouth and sticks it behind her ear. You could throw it away, but I won't judge. "The flavor of this one is: tomato soup, roast beef with baked potatoes, blueberry pie and ice cream." Willy wonka said while reading a flash card. "I'm trying it." Violet said, but she doesn't seem excited at all. "I'd rather not, it still has one or two things wrong with it." Willy wonka said but before he could finish his sentence Violet already had the gum in her mouth. "How is it honey?" Her mother asked, I think she only cares that her daughter had the first three course dinner chewing gum. "It's great! Tomato soup I can feel it running down my throat!" She said amazed and keeps chewing faster. "Yeah, spit it out." Willy wonka said panicking a little. "Young lady, i think you'd better-" the grandpa of Charlie said then she interrupts."It's changeing! Roast beef with baked potatoes, crispy skin and butter!" "Keep chewin' kiddo
My little girl is going to be the first person in the world to have a chewing gum meal!" Mrs Beauregard said proud of her 'little girl'. "Yeah Im just a little concerned about the-" Willy wonka said panicking a little bit more. "Blueberry pie and ice cream!" Violet exclaimed, I'm a bit jealous. I would've liked to try it but something seems wrong with it according to Willy wonka... "that part." Willy wonka said concerned.
"What's happening to her nose?" Veruca asked while Violets nose started turning blue. "It's turning blue..." mr salt said confused. "What's happening?!" Mrs Beauregard shouts at Willy wonka.

"Well I told you haven't quite got it right, cause it gets a little funny when it comes to the dessert. It the blueberry pie that does it. I'm terribly sorry!" Willy wonka said, everyone but me takes a step back. "Spit it out! Quick!" I said holding my hand in front of her mouth. Her whole body turns blue and starts gaining weight. "She's swelling up!" The grandpa off Charlie said concernd. She quickly spits it onto my hand but it's already too late. She starts blowing up like a balloon. "Like a blueberry." Charlie said shocked. She is the size that you can't even see her hands anymore. "I've I tried it on like twenty oompa-loompas but they all ended up like a blueberry! It's just weird..." Willy wonka said coming up from behind mrs Beauregard. "But I can't have a blueberry as a daughter! How is she supposed to compete!" Mrs Beauregard asked worried, that's all she thinks about? How about her health or social life? She could get bullied! "You could put her in a county fair!" Veruca said, I giggle at the thought off it. Mrs Beauregard looks at me and Veruca with a furious face. Willy wonka also laughed a bit, he has a weird laugh...
Then a beat comes up and oompa-loompas come out off some smoke. They start singing a song about Violet, again? Willy wonka starts dancing and start dancing too. "Come on, join us." I whisper to Mike and I start to dance weirdly. He giggles and now three of us are dancing with the oompa-loompas. I see some oompa-loompas jump on Violet I want to join then but Mike pulls me back. We start dancing together, The rest even Willy wonka starts to look at us. Willy wonka just starts dancing again and Mrs Beauregard is starting to get frustrated. "Did you two secretly eat some off my chocolate?" Willy wonka asked us after the song ends. We stopped dancing and look at each other. "What do You mean?" I asked confused. "Nevermind." willy wonka said.